Black People : American Drug War

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by BallOfConfusion, Mar 8, 2008.

1. BallOfConfusion

BallOfConfusion Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    I just got finished watching this documentary called American Drug War: The Last White Hope , this video was amazing, and in result it made me lose what little bit of hope I did have in our government fade to black. **** is amazing, they keeping feeding us this "America is the greatest country in the world" I don't know about that. America is a pretty ****** up place. I've never lived in or been to any other country but the one I lived in is pretty messed up, or I guess it's just people, money is power and people are ****** greedy. I wish I could go start my own country! Here's the website has anyone else watched this? http://www.americandrugwar.com/

2. Nasheed

Nasheed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    The so-called drug has always been a joke. When I was in the navy we used to do the so-called drug ops. When we found the drugs on the ships we brought back more for evidence than we destroyed. As long as there r white ppl in control there will always be drugs, it's big money and a very easy form of mind control. Keep'em high, keep'em dumb.

3. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    We have to stop saying things like "AMERICAN" as if these white people here are any different from the rest of the white people of the world. The correct word is "EUROPEAN". It does not matter if it is an American European or European European or a European anyplace else. The truth of the matter for those of us who care to do any research is that...a study of them in any war or so called war has always revealed DRUGS to be one of their primary weapons. So when you say that American is messed up in this regard, remember...America is the manifested thought process of an alien that has infected us all in many degrees to imitate them and their quest.

4. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
  5. YoungChris007

YoungChris007 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    BallofConfusion,

Yes I also watched this documentary last week. It was on one of the film channels..showtime or starz..

Fairly long but very well done..it really hit home how this so called 'war' ruins the lives of a vast amount of people. These folks usuallly poor..and usually people of color. When it came to the crack explosion they scratched the surface with Ross, Gary Webb, and Iran-Contra. But I felt there was time for them to go even deeper..

-what did Ricky Ross have over the dealers in LA?

-How was he getting his white so cheap?

-Who were his international connections?

They should have exposed more names..one of the biggest drug smugglers in this country's history was protected by the CIA.

But it was a great documentary..exposed yet another example of inherent evil in America. Lets see you bring drugs into the country, and then proceed to arrest people for possessing the drugs you brought in. And worst of all, you create new sentencing guidelines that put them away for decades that destroy families. I guess that's being tough on 'crime'. Jail overcrowding problem you say? Sentencing reform?..No..Drug Rehabilitation?...NO..lets just build more prisons! That'll solve the problem!

Truth..one only has to study the 'Opium Wars' between Britain and China to understand the European and his drugs.

6. Mad Skillz

Mad Skillz Well-Known Member MEMBER

Real Estate
    Ratings:
    +251