Black People Politics : American blacks don't know what politics is

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Perfection, Feb 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
    At the front end, may I qualify my comments. When I speak of American blacks, I speak more so of those who, degreed or not, actually think they know politics. And a key identifier of these are those who speak as if the American political system works for black people as it does for non-black people.

One of the saddest sights to see besides how black people treat our women, is how many of us, as a collective, continue to have faith in a political system which has rules embedded in it ensuring misery, pain and suffering for those who are melanated.

Black people talking about which candidate is better for black people? Sickening.

Throwing out names of presidential candidates as if these candidates are serious about bettering the conditions of black people when all of the evidence--including history and their own daily realities--clearly demonstrates otherwise.

It's like when the presidential election emerges, we all of a sudden forget about our daily realities. Like our black male jobless rates in 2016 are far worse than the collective during the Great Depression of 1929. That jobless rate didn't just start during the presidential race.

None of your candidates fixed this before they were running.

Or, what about our Queens being murdered in these racist holdover cells? They telling you and me these women with great futures decided to end their lives in the custody of racists? How does that even make sense?

Which of your candidates were talking about fixing this before the presidential race?

And yet, every four years--without fail--since you and me and our ancestors have been chained here, you know deep in your heart ain't nothing changed for us.

You frontin...you scared to admit the reality: we are {still} slaves, frightened slaves at that, who pretends as if our vote counts for our liberation.

You don't know what politics is.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disrespectful Disrespectful x 1
    • List
  2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

Hardly anyone can successfully refute the set of facts you've laid out, as dismal as they may be; however, we did achieve breakthrough with Mr. Obama, and perhaps because of that fact, others will continue to step up, face the music, thus changing the political landscape in our favor ... At present, its the only system we have and must engage in ... hence we now have, among others, the Black Lives Matter movement(s).

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  3. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Brother Perfection
    I agree what you stated in your post. The thread title:

Lead my mind to something I get called on by a few Brothers, who believe and say "F" the system, working the system, learning the system, I'm not participating in the white mans game, ( WHERE YOU REAL PLAYERS AT! ) and how to navigate thru the system, utilizing the system and the available loop holes "OH YES THEIR ARE HOLES" and playing the game is key. That many non-melanin individuals use everyday and get, appear to have, and will continue to have and manipulate to their advantage.
    " UNTIL WE TOO BECOME ENGAGED."

4. HODEE

United States
    (RF) Technician
    Ratings:
    +795
    Question my BLACKNESS.. Those "F"'s I am doing good, i work this mother as humanly possible and give the rest up to GOD, who will fight for my blessings. I am blessed and I work this mother HARD... and as much as one individual possibly can. They come after (ME) break me down, tear me down some many times. I don't count how much anymore. They come to get YA! For knowing, showing, and doing and coming up. But, i have no fear and ready for a fight. Getting weak sometimes, but never down and out. They blink and I'm LARGER!

• Like Like x 1
    • Love It Love It x 1
    • List
  5. HODEE

United States
    (RF) Technician
    Ratings:
    +795

It's that game again. Not the one we should be playing. This election game turns off more people to the other aspects of democracy.

If you say... come out to vote. Folks don't because who are they, to tell us when and where to go.
    Show me your papers. Many are turned away at the polls. Those even those half asleep know it must be election day.

You know me they say like a good interviewer for a job. I'm your selected politician.

The distraction of individuals time, that elections, a few holidays take up.. and sports consume.
    Real concrete issues never addressed. It is a time for the same push button winners, gun control, abortion is almost out of the race. The Republicans have succeeded in closing all but a few clinics.
    Here are your kings / now queens to consider. We the court of Delegates will be the only ones invited and voting. Watch us from your set top boxes. Waving flags of divide. Date placed on the calendar, when your turn comes to be corralled.

• True True x 1
    • Love It Love It x 1
    • List
  6. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
    but doesn't that sound like capitulation?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disrespectful Disrespectful x 1
    • List
  7. Chaya Chaim

Chaya Chaim Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +269
    It isn't just Judite sisters being dogged , it's Judite men too, remember the blacxplotation propaganda film "Mandingo " how many years if not hundreds of years many of these heathen Edomites (especially them Neanderthal sex crazed Edomite females)view our brothers based on their penis sizes, how much they act like an Arabic/Ishmaelite low life (the word thug and it's true meaning) as an endearment (shall be known as a byword, proverb an astonishment) , talking Insane, I meant slang, and our brothers and SISTERS promote this , stop looking at the brothers only doing dirt, "scandal" isn't watched by Judite men, this is common sense, I'm just tired of the "blame black men "/"black women " games, blame Lucifer, Satan and their servants Esau, Edom and look past being wronged by your own people, just saying...

P.s. I don't condone ignorance, however I don't condone focusing on one sex of our people negatively either

8. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

Capitulation?

No, not at all. As citizens, consumers and constituents of american society, Black/African Americans are engaging in politics and winning, not surrendering or capitulating.

9. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
    Bruh...I appreciate your perspective but it is not what this room is about. I have dozens of rooms available for your concerns. Just go to the spirituality forum and let's chop it up. Thx.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • False False x 1
    • List
  10. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
    But you stated it's the "only system we have." And that we "must" engage. So if we only have a political system which is hostile to black bodies, and yet we still pretend like it's not-- by way of us engaging in it--how can that not be capitulation? How is that "winning" ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.