African American History Culture : American Aborigines: First Americans

Vhedza1

Jul 4, 2019
The American Aborigines
The question of the first known inhabitants of the Americas is quite intriguing.

Native American Indians encountered by the first Europeans when they first arrived in the Americas and also during the conquest of Native American Nations in the interior of the American Continent have long been considered as the first Americans, with the presence of Black people in America being largely attributed to the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.

However, recent archaeological discoveries and alternative history arguments suggest that the first Americans were Black Aborigines either from Ancient Africa or the Pacific.

From this perspective, the arrival of Black people in America from Africa through Slavery is a fairly recent additional chapter in the long standing historical interaction Black people have had with the Americas.

The alternative arguments on this issue can be split into:

i) Alternative Ancient Pre-History;

ii) Alternative Ancient History;

iii) Alternative recent mainstream History.

American Aborigines: First Americans

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: