Chief Elder Osiris : AMERICA, THE COUNTRY WITH THREE SOCIETIES

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    AMERICA, THE COUNTRY WITH THREE SOCIETIES

By Chief Elder Osiris

I AM ONE WHO REMEMBER THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPEN IN MY LIFE TIME EXPERIENCES, BE THEY BY THE EVENTS OF A PHYSICAL OR GENETIC EXPERIENCE, THEY ARE ALL REAL TO ME BECAUSE THAT IS THE QUALITY OF MIND THAT I WEAR, AND IT DOES NOT PHASE ME IF I APPEAR THE BE THE ODD ONE OUT, BECAUSE I KNOW THAT TO BE IN WITH THE MAJORITY OF BLACK PEOPLE NEW MENTAL AND CULTURAL BEHAVIOR, I WILL HAVE TO TRANSFORM TO BECOME A LYING AND DECEIVING AFRIKAN AMERICAN, BLIND TO THE FACT THAT I AM A DIVINE BLACK MAN.

Some so call Afrikan Americans and Afrika Afrikans would say to me, that which I refer to myself to be, is self elevating, self boasting and I say you are totally correct, because it shows a Black Man up and coming back to the Knowledge of Self and that defile knowledge, inform me that I am not a Human Being but a Divine Being, because all that the Divine Essence has produced, is Divine, it just that the choices made by some Beings, make them to become what they describe and behave themselves to be, which is a Human Being, whose attributes are born a Liar and shaped in term of behavior, to be a deceiver mind, the acquired nature of an evil and distrusting Human Being.

Beloved, around the Middle of the seventies If my memory serve me correctly, not long after the Civil Rights Rebellion of the sixties and Seventies, there was a Commission formed by the then president, namely the Kerner Commission, and I remember that one of the conclusion they reached was that in America, there are Two Societies, One White and One Black, but that no longer hold True today, because the Social Scientist in America saw to it that they must change those dynamics of Race in America so they proceeded to create another layer to America Separate Society and let me share that there is a Difference in being Segregated and being Separate, so the Social Scientist commence to create a Third Society and elevated that Society to become second in the Racial Make-up of Class in america, therefore you have now Three Societies in America, One white, One Bi-Racial ( Mulatto ) and One Black, and what identify these racial Ethnics, is the way they use their Mind to interpret, analyze, and reach a conclusion about the events that affect their Lives.

So Beloved, what you are witnessing today in America, that is about to transpire, is a well contrived act by the Social Scientist and Racist elements in America and the Racist America Media participate in conditioning your Mind to accept the None fact that America is seriously considering to elect a Black President and you black people are not realizing the fact that White America is calling the shots now, in determining who is Black in America and you question not.

The fact remain that there are two distinct Societies in America and they are the societies of Black and white America and there is no such thing as a raceless color blind America and has no plans to ever bring about an inclusion of Blacks in America to Equal Terms in America, you can take that truth or ignore it, and that is why White America set out to create the Racial Association between Whites and Black People in an integrating/ Assimilating relationship, that which would produce a Social construct that would be more to White America Acceptance, which is a Bi-Racial America Society and now White America present to you Black People their Social Biological Clone Society, so that they may pretend to represent Black society interest, what a dirty low down move by White America, preserving her Covert Racist Policies in America, cloaked in their brand new Societal construct of Bi-Racial America.

America will never elect a Black Wombgender or a StaffGender to be President of America U.S., do you not know the Kinship America is to Britain and the Crown of England, do you ot know that the Crown of England follow a Bloodline, so established by the filthy Rich and Military Powerful , millinums ago, and that the Presidency of America follow that Paradigm of so call Royalty ?

Why do you Think is the reason a Genetic search is done on Barrack Obama and you sit back and allow the Media pundits define your Blackness, how pitiful and sad Black People have become, do you not know the Divine Royalty of your Black Blood, it needing not to be assimilated with no other Blood Line upon this Planet.

You Black People come from a Universal Royal Bloodline and yet you allow a strange people to define your Blackness, which verify that Black People have no idea whom we are, this is nothing that need to be made up, it is a natural Universal fact and yet you black People do not Know what to see in order to verify this divine Truth about your black selves, as you now believe that only White People can properly Define and identify your black behind.

Black people have no standing to be respected in America or anywhere else White Power reside on this Planet and the reason that is the factual case, is that it is White Power that Know who your Black behind is, and what you are capable of, if you should ever come back into the Knowledge of your Ancient Divine Cosmic Black First way Ancestors, they which you Black people use to be the Mirror image of, in Mind, but not anymore, today.

So yes beloved, America is a Triad of Racial identity that make up the Dynamics of America Societal Identity, they being, One White, One Bi-Racial, and One Black, the latter at one time being the First in Civilized Living upon this Planet and you have the audacity to wonder why and even attempt to show your ignorance by indicating that I have no reason to be pissed off in America or toward the Brand new Afrikan American, those who now have been given the authority to represent Black People, a Racial class in America who has no voice in America and now serve to be the invisible people in America, we being the only Natural Black Social Class in White America, that Society which the Kerner Commission was referring to in their concluded study of America society.

Black People in America with White Lineage by Rape and against their consent, such a Genetic rejection, negate any and all association with that White Lineage and with that energy rejection, increase the Aggressiveness of the Black Genetic Helix of the Raped victims, so much so until there is no mental association with that White Lineage, and Beloved, it is the Mind that define and identify who you really are and no amount of Enslavement Rape and/or Colonialist Rape, has the power to change that Genetic fact.

yet here you so call Black Afrikans are, running acting so Lost of self, trying to find a White connection that you can lay claim. have you ever seen such an ignorant Afrikan, that do nor feel validated until founded by that so call Black Afrikan, a White Lineage connection ?

With such a Flawed Afrikan Mind, America Need not to Change, because America is in the process of Changing your Confused Mind, running around in all of that melanin body wanting to be White, you Black people tell me that is the behavior of a Normal Black so call Afrikan ?

I Still Love you Though.

Be Kind

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    The First Way Institute Of Black ( Afrikan ) Mysticism/Repatriation/Reparation
    [email protected]

2. MysteryDoors

MysteryDoors Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Black People come from a Universal Royal Bloodline

Chief Elder Osiris
    If Black People come from a Universal Royal Bloodline, why are we in this mental slavery (the prison of our minds) and lost in a strange land?

Who do you think are originally responsible for black people being put in this hell (distressed and confused condition) in the Western World?

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved, are you of the notion that Evil can not Triumph over Good, when we Black People serve as evidence such is the case regarding Black People, at no Fault of our Ancient First Way Divine Black Ancestors ?

Is there Evil in Divinity ? Since it is not, then how can it be recognized when it approach you ?

Apparently you are New to Destee, so I suggest you study my Writings and you would not be asking me such question and do know beloved, I mean you no disrespect.

HILY

Osiris
    Chief Elder

4. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

and....

I AM A DIVINE AFREEKAN WOMB-MAN!
    This I KNOW and it's NOT because "the bible told me so".

Thanks for Sharing Elder Orsiris
    M.E.

:hearts2:

5. MysteryDoors

MysteryDoors Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Good and Evil unbalance in the system

I have been reading some of your indirect messages in your writings. There's nothing in your writings that I have found that will give me the answers to the questions I am asking.

Who do you think are originally responsible for black people being put in this hell (distressed and confused condition) in the Western World?

Who was that Judah that betrays us? Do you know?