Black People : AMERICA PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
http://www.houstonpress.com/issues/1998-06-11/feature3.html/1/index.html

This is about the Parole system and their failings through out the United States. So many of the wrong things get focus in the media. Those in charge are doing some serious wrongs that need checking.

Type in : www.houstonpress.com
Do a search type - Steve McVicker

Look up the above date and story if it doesn't pop up correctly. Wake up, don't be caught sleeping. Black America, stand up and let it be known no more! Crime is coming from the top down into our lives.

Those in charge make the laws, yet break them without impunity.

Call your state elected officials and complain over the phone. complain if it is too cold outside.
Complain if you lost your job, and nothing about the system seems to be working.
Call about the unjust legal system in your community. They asked us to call. They asked us to elect them.

DON'T DISAPPOINT THEM LIKE THEY DO US. .. LETS CALL THEM. THEY WORK FOR SALARY'S YOUR CURRENT AND PAST TAX DOLLARS!

MAKE DEMOCRACY WORK!

MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT IN 2004!

WELCOME TO DESTEE

Thanks Columnofsmoke

No joking here. You clearly have your self togther to understand the seriousness of these times. It is as easy as you say. A leader is in each and everyone of us. I know what my portion of the struggle will be. I will help it get financed. I also want to be Information Minister.

It has always been available. It has been used and invoked sometimes by us, and sometimes in our behalf. I say it's time we do it for ourselves. Cause nobody in my opinon has gotten it right in a long time. Very longTime. Peace.. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

Thanks for the read...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back