Black People Politics : America is the Fall before Rome

The last I read of Halliburton they had one of two passes to buy Venezuelan oil despite the monetary blockade illegally erected against that country.
Poppy fields in Afghanistan?!!!! OMG! Imagine a corner of the world that for untold generations have grown the same crops and for the same untold generations have been tried to be put out of business but are still growing the same crop. I'm shocked, just simply shocked!
I'll bet they're still growing pot in southeast asian too. Hmmmm, I wonder if we can get rid of the coca plant in S. America? Guess we oughta try do'n that being as they so close and all.
Nah, ain't gonna happen.

Got look closer to home to stop that flow.

Inside the Hive
THE “HOMELESS BILLIONAIRE” PREDICTS HUMANITY IS TOAST
Is America self-destructing? And could the human race be next? Nicolas Berggruen lays out the stakes

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/04/the-homeless-billionaire-predicts-humanity-is-toast-podcast?
Nicolas Berggruen, the “homeless billionaire” who now runs his own think tank, joins Nick Bilton to discuss why we’re losing to China, how gene editing could create a new species that destroys humanity, and why that may not be such a bad thing...

BY

NICK BILTON
Nicolas-Berggruen.jpg

By Phillip Faraone/Getty Images.

Is America broken beyond repair? Nicolas Berggruen

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back