Black People Politics : America is the Fall before Rome

‘Fake news’ could destroy Western society, State Department official warns

His remarks came at a briefing held on Capitol Hill earlier this week by the Helsinki Commission, a bipartisan agency concerned with international security. The briefing was titled “Lies, Bots, and Social Media: What is Computational Propaganda and How Do We Defeat It?”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fake-new...tate-department-official-warns-162544953.html
57b2dfa0-e9ab-11e8-bd7b-0e73b8860b52

Alexander Nazaryan
National Correspondent
Yahoo News

Powerful read. I try not to agree with some retired White cops who say the reason why White cops return to America from Middle Eastern urbanized conventional warfare theaters of operation, join police forces and readily shoot people of color without a moments hesitation is they visually relate them as being the same enemy. I say they should know better, they should have the ability to separate the military and civilian law enforcement ROE especially in shoot, no shoot incidents. However we all agree that after WWII the V.A. stopped their military to civilian life re-acclimation program and that's where a major part of the problem lies with vets still ramped up in psychological "Kill or be killed mode" returning back to the world exploiting the national 5+ point test award for law enforcement qualifying entrance exams only to flashback to the urbanized Middle Eastern war zones. I have an awful lot of company about just exploiting our new high tech autonomous air weapons platforms like the Predator and Reaper Drone Program. The manned upgraded Spector, Thunderbolt II and nuclear de-rated Lancer all with standoff attack capabilities (For pilot and weapons officer safety and survivable engagement) for aviation warfare backed by seaborne Aegis Class weapons platforms with medium to long range cruise missiles. It is no longer the times of past when a commander in charge of men prepared to die for our freedom yelled: Don't shoot until you see the whites their eyes.

War is HELL: William T. Sherman.

With only few exceptions have cops of any era changed SOA. Apply whatever sort of vindictive to them you please, it'll hold true for any time period you'd care to name. And of those few good guys in blue? In the end they are just as bad because they shut-up and cover up for all the bad they know goes on around them day in and day out.
Well, er er on that prepared to die for our freedom thing. Seems to me they're on the wrong front.
Have you noted what's happening in Wisconsin, Michigan and Ohio? The repugs have stripped or trying to strip any of the powers of office away from the elected positions they lost in the last election cycle. Basically leaving only the keys for the exec bathroom as the only reason for holding the office.

Me? My choice?
I made that choice long ago. Yeh, I had that same chance everyone else had after getting out of the war alive. Never gave it a second thought or even a first thought if truth be told. I hated on PD's for good reason when I went in and for good reason felt the same went I got out. Through out the the years since then that view has somewhat mellowed but now, for good reasons, has become just a jaundice sidelong distaste for their overall character faults.
So my first choice without a second thought was not to have any part of slave patrol and over the years that choice has only been reenforced as being the right decision.
When one allows some mindless institution or some mindless amoral others around one to make the kinds of life defining moral decisions like whats right and wrong it can't do anything but warp the vessel that must hold it all the conflict. PTSD is one symptom of that conflict that arises within but the warpage does manifest in other ways and our corrupt slave patrol police departments can be held up as a prime example. However the same kind of warpage and damage is evidenced throughout the American Never-Neverland cultural and political landscape.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back