Black People Politics : America is the Fall before Rome

America is the fall before Rome, this is America ... :facepalm: Its time to leave Babylon ....................................... :horse:

The America We Thought We Knew Is Gone
By LILI LOOFBOUROW

...The capitulation of two branches of government to a terrifying third, elected by a minority, is not how our government was envisioned, that is frightening. It is also, depending on the America you want to live in, painful.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics...-now-trumps-and-so-we-grieve-for-america.html

:picture:
https://compote.slate.com/images/b1...idth=780&height=520&rect=1560x1040&offset=0x0
Hillary Clinton supporters react to early poll results on election night at the Javits Center in New York on Nov. 8, 2016.
Angela Weiss/AFP/Getty Images

All complex societies in the past have fallen. That to think America is or would be immune from that same fate is magical thinking. Especially considering it's flawed beginning and continued reliance on those same flaws for continued growth. America just has reached it's point of accepting bread and circuses while listening to Nero fiddle as Rome burns. Shrug, to me it's a well deserved fate for America.
The real and looming danger though in this collapse is the very likely hood this will be the final collapse human kind will see for many millennium down the road because all life as humans know it is being sucked down the drain with it. And there's no guarantee the human will survive at all through any of it given that this modern day Rome has the capacity all on it's own to destroy every living thing on earth erupting from hidden silos and the silent seven seas with one push of a button. Not to mention everything and every place this morally bankrupt civilization touches becomes uninhabitable to satiate an insane appetite for more and yet more and rendering the entire planet a wasteland.

Perhaps I've become to jaded over the years so I leave off this post with a word from one of few white men I'd trust to watch my back on the worth of the human spirit and the arch of good over evil. (and yes he checks off the fall of empire).

...Perhaps I've become to jaded over the years so I leave off this post with a word from one of few white men I'd trust to watch my back on the worth of the human spirit and the arch of good over evil. (and yes he checks off the fall of empire).

Thanks for your honesty brother ogoun, which offers deafening truth through deep introspection and reflection.

You may have overlooked the post below or perhaps ignored it, nevertheless, a response either begins a dialogue or closes it:

https://destee.com/threads/when-tru...will-it-look-like.86711/page-208#post-1004089

All complex societies in the past have fallen. That to think America is or would be immune from that same fate is magical thinking. Especially considering it's flawed beginning and continued reliance on those same flaws for continued growth. America just has reached it's point of accepting bread and circuses while listening to Nero fiddle as Rome burns. Shrug, to me it's a well deserved fate for America.
The real and looming danger though in this collapse is the very likely hood this will be the final collapse human kind will see for many millennium down the road because all life as humans know it is being sucked down the drain with it. And there's no guarantee the human will survive at all through any of it given that this modern day Rome has the capacity all on it's own to destroy every living thing on earth erupting from hidden silos and the silent seven seas with one push of a button. Not to mention everything and every place this morally bankrupt civilization touches becomes uninhabitable to satiate an insane appetite for more and yet more and rendering the entire planet a wasteland.

Perhaps I've become to jaded over the years so I leave off this post with a word from one of few white men I'd trust to watch my back on the worth of the human spirit and the arch of good over evil. (and yes he checks off the fall of empire).

Thanks for sharing ogoun ... I am a bit jaded too.

I had not heard of Chris Hedges, but your introduction of him makes me want to learn more.

Thank you Brother Clyde C Coger Jr for all of the information ... you do us good!

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

Thank you Brother Clyde C Coger Jr for all of the information ... you do us good!

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

All I do, I do for you, Sister Destee...

LUCIAN K. TRUSCOTT IV

...The resignation of Justice Anthony Kennedy this week is giving us another look at the health of our democratic system, and it doesn’t look good. The sickness was evident the last time around, when Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and Senate Republicans refused to give a hearing to President Obama’s 2016 nominee to the seat freed up by the death of Antonin Scalia.

https://www.salon.com/2018/06/30/the-white-peoples-court/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back