Black People Politics : America is the Fall before Rome

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Nov 21, 2017.

1. ogoun

ogoun Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +706
    The last I read of Halliburton they had one of two passes to buy Venezuelan oil despite the monetary blockade illegally erected against that country.
    Poppy fields in Afghanistan?!!!! OMG! Imagine a corner of the world that for untold generations have grown the same crops and for the same untold generations have been tried to be put out of business but are still growing the same crop. I'm shocked, just simply shocked!
    I'll bet they're still growing pot in southeast asian too. Hmmmm, I wonder if we can get rid of the coca plant in S. America? Guess we oughta try do'n that being as they so close and all.
    Nah, ain't gonna happen.

Got look closer to home to stop that flow.

2. Symbol of America

Symbol of America Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    RET: EMS & TPD
    Ratings:
    +1,193
    The devil made us do it.

1. The best trick the devil ever pulled on humanity was convincing humanity that he didn't exist.

2. The best trick our gubmint ever pulled on us was convincing us that the White House was actually going to cut their noses off (Pun intended) to spite their lucrative cash cow drug trade.

maxresdefault.jpg

Ronnie R: I got the toot.

Georgie B: I got the straw.

Tommy F: I got the mirror

Robbie M: I got the razor

Nancy R: Hey Ronnie in case anybody ask just say it's white jellybeans in that jar and if they ask for some Just say no

Ronnie R: Yes mommy, want a hit?

3. ogoun

ogoun Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +706
    Nah Ronnie boy and Nancy were tripping on something else. They only left the rest of America to find nirvana in what ever dark corner they could or however they would find it.

Hey you an axe man SOF. Always wished I had this kind of talent on the geeuitar :

4. Symbol of America

Symbol of America Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    RET: EMS & TPD
    Ratings:
    +1,193
    Nancy & Ronnie a/k/a The Captain & Tennille of politics actually made policy decisions based on personal psychic counseling sessions so yes you're so right ogoun, cocaine wouldn't be their drug of choice. Stephen Stills like Mark Knopfler were the consummate finger pickers. I wasn't into CSN&Y back then and I "Mistakenly" thought waaaaay too much of myself to have been caught dead with an acoustic but he was the man.

In the MTV era you never thought guys like Stephen Stills, Mark Knopfler, Peter Gabriel, Jon Bon Jovi, Kieth Richards and David Gilmour would look so bad in their elder years. They just look bad. Kieth Richards looks like death warmed over. Kieth Richards was also a well known "Secret" racist but that's a sordid tale for another time. F*cking pig.