Black People Politics : America is the Fall before Rome

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm: Going to Hell in a hand-basket.

The innovation lesson that NASA learned from losing $120 million
Mars is a master of deception

Ozan Varol
Rocket scientist turned author and law professor. Featured on TIME, CNN, BBC, and Washington Post. Writes about contrarian thinking

Ignoring this principle cost taxpayers $120 million and NASA its hard-earned reputation.
To land on Mars is to execute a perfect cosmic choreography, as NASA engineer Tom Rivellini put it, “If any one thing doesn’t work just right, it’s game over.”

Mars is a master of deception

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
There it is, confusion :facepalm:

A better sex ethic

Elizabeth Bruenig
Assistant editor for Outlook/Post Everything at @WashingtonPost. Christian. Enjoy links, jokes.
Nov 9

The allegation becomes public, the person is generally denounced (or, as in the case of Roy Moore, bitterly defended by their allies), and then in the aftermath, as the discussion moves from the specifics of the case to the general matter of consent and ethical sex, people begin to express confusion ...

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Comes with the territory :facepalm: "warm climate" folk know sumpt'n.

Even the Wicked

Elizabeth Bruenig
Assistant editor for Outlook/Post Everything at @WashingtonPost. Christian. Enjoy links, jokes.
Nov 20

... associates and colleagues of the accused are currently witnessing a grotesque transformation: Those who were familiar to them, who were friends or allies, are suddenly being revealed as agents of wickedness.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.