Black People Politics : America is the Fall before Rome

Secretary Devos also declared, "The notion that a school must diminish due process rights to better serve the 'victim' only creates more victims."

"There are men and women, boys and girls, who are survivors, and there are men and women, boys and girls who are wrongfully accused," she said. I've met them personally. I've heard their stories. And the rights of one person can never be paramount to the rights of another. A better way means that due process is not an abstract legal principle only discussed in lecture halls. Due process is the foundation of any system of justice that seeks a fair outcome. Due process either protects everyone, or it protects no one."

Secretary DeVos called for a better way to be more precise in defining sexual
assault. :hammer:
—————-

She’s insane and never been touched. She doesn’t know what sexual assault is.
it’s pretty simple. If someone touches you, anywhere on your body, without your permission it’s either assault or sexual assault.
Maybe that’s the problem, too many men think like DeVos. And she don’t know what sexual assault is.

Parents protect your children.

:facepalm:

“OH MY GOD, THIS IS SO F---ED UP”: INSIDE SILICON VALLEY’S SECRETIVE, ORGIASTIC DARK SIDE
Some of the most powerful men in Silicon Valley are regulars at exclusive, drug-fueled, sex-laced parties—gatherings they describe not as scandalous, or even secret, but as a bold, unconventional lifestyle choice. Yet, while the guys get laid, the women get screwed. In an adaptation from her new book, Brotopia, Emily Chang exposes the tired and toxic dynamic at play

BY

EMILY CHANG

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/201...pJobID=1320115582&spReportId=MTMyMDExNTU4MgS2
https://media.vanityfair.com/photos...master/w_1580,c_limit/l-MAG-0218-Brotopia.jpg
Romans of the Decadence (1847), by Thomas Couture, as updated to parody Silicon Valley’s male-dominated sexual and sexist culture.
Photo Illustration by Darrow

That very situation was on the simple minds of many a youth (Any male youth in high school says different is a pants on fire liar) in high school like where are all these drop dead gorgeous mentally imbalanced hot teachers? Because none of them taught in our school. I'll take sex, (Not drugs), rock and roll and a guaranteed A over sex, (Not drugs), rock and roll and a shotgun marriage at 17 any day of the school year.

View attachment 10664

I mean seriously.

Exactly ... which is why the statement: "America is the fall before Rome" is so relevant today.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back