Black People Politics : America is the Fall before Rome

Believe you me Mr. C I personally know of such situations where an incident happened with Party A sexually harassing/molesting/accosting/raping or whatever to Party B at date X and nothing was done much less said about it until Party B attempted to extort Party A or whatever at date Y and Party A told party B to EFF off and party B had Party A hooked up at date Z. Time has no consequence with sexual deviance as far as I'm concerned but if one claims to have suffered sexual deviance at the hands of another of different or the same sex the reporting and ensuing punishment should be swift, as swift as the crime. To do otherwise unless extenuating circumstances dictate otherwise after several years of being in constant and even in some cases freely admitted intimate contact with the so called accused smacks of dubious intent. Thanks for reading.

Whether its Kathryn or Party B in your example, not to forgive the person committing a traumatic act, only injures future relationships, across the board. The person controls your mind when not forgiven.

So, for 32 years, nearly every encounter Kathryn participated in, platonic or non-platonic, deep seated resentment influenced her role, unknowingly until now. Just maybe, Kathryn has finally freed herself by facing, owning and talking about what Dustin did to her, 32 years ago, maybe.

:facepalm: So much for TED.

I was invited to give a TED talk — then asked to “cut Black Lives Matter” from it

Mwende “FreeQuency” Katwiwa
www.freequencyspeaks.com • writer•builder•breaker•truth teller•author of Becoming//Black•panAfricanist•prolly wearing a cape but can't save no one but myself
Dec 3

:great:

Anita Hill says Thomas, Weinstein part of arc toward justice

SANDY COHEN

Associated Press

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anita-hill-discuss-sexual-harassment-hollywood-reps-220614842.html
0b05b7763fa34fd69be548ab681ec70c.jpg

Anita Hill speaks at a discussion about sexual harassment and how to create lasting change from the scandal roiling Hollywood at United Talent Agency on Friday, Dec. 8, 2017, in Beverly Hills, Calif. Hill brought the concept of sexual harassment to national consciousness when she testified during Thomas' Supreme Court confirmation hearings. (Photo by Willy Sanjuan/Invision/AP)

Anything is possible with Trump in office :facepalm:

U.S. Evacuation Drills in South Korea Heighten Fears of Military Action
查看简体中文版
查看繁體中文版

By CHOE SANG-HUN

... The drill, known as Courageous Channel, is scheduled from next Monday through Friday and is aimed at preparing American “service members and their families to respond to a wide range of crisis management events such as noncombatant evacuation and natural or man-made disasters,” the United States military said in a statement ...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/16/world/asia/us-drills-evacuate-civilians.html
17nkorea-1-master768.jpg

Fighter jets on the aircraft carrier Ronald Reagan in Hong Kong this month. The United States and South Korea started a 10-day joint naval exercise on Monday in which the carrier is taking part.CreditVincent Yu/Associated Press

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back