Black People Politics : America is the Fall before Rome

I am a little surprised.

Toxic Male Masculinity :cardio: Don't forget Trump Sam.

The Conversation We Should Be Having

Sam Grittner
Writer. Stand-up comedian. Geisha. (I also created @TonightonGIRLS) www.SamGrittner.com
Nov 26

... It’s easy to point fingers at “people” like Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, and Louis C.K. and call them monsters, because they are, they should be held accountable for their horrific actions. They should be stripped of all their power and give all of their dirty money to organizations that help people that have been abused and suffered by the likes of people like them ...

1*G_dMzcfwFwAMhce79o1IDw.jpeg

:flaming::flamingdevil::kaioken:

A Burning House on the Hill
DACA, H1B Visas, Immigration, Exploitation, Slavery, and Genocide are the cornerstones of American prosperity

Thaddeus Howze
Author | Editor | Futurist | Lecturer | Tech Humanist |

... As a nation founded upon immigration from one country to another, with a heaping helping of genocide and religiously-sanctioned chattel slavery, it seems only sensible we are now engaged in a rabid exclusionary pogram against anyone who comes from any country we disagree with ...

1*kyFLdcsVeokTXAM9smOOMg.jpeg

Toxic Male Masculinity :cardio: Don't forget Trump Sam.

The Conversation We Should Be Having

Sam Grittner
Writer. Stand-up comedian. Geisha. (I also created @TonightonGIRLS) www.SamGrittner.com
Nov 26

... It’s easy to point fingers at “people” like Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, and Louis C.K. and call them monsters, because they are, they should be held accountable for their horrific actions. They should be stripped of all their power and give all of their dirty money to organizations that help people that have been abused and suffered by the likes of people like them ...

1*G_dMzcfwFwAMhce79o1IDw.jpeg

The article is very well worded. I can't say I enjoyed it, because I'm a METO.
He was so on point. That he was discussing his own rape type behavior is a good read for other men.

After the first time (2nd was date rape) I would tell other women, and every woman I talked to was a METO. I couldn't believe it was true.
Sitting at the lunch table discussing how we were raped.
Right now, watching all these politicians and professionals accused of rape angers me because I don't believe they will be punished.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back