REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
AMEN THE HOLY WIND/SPIRIT OF THE NT/OT

By Andre Austin

THE RELIGIOUS POEMS OF AN EGYPTIAN POET

“The great cry unto thee, Amen, and the small seek after thee. They that are in the arms of their nurses say: Give breath, O Amen.

Then it is found that Amen cometh in peace with the sweet wind before him. He causeth me to become a Vulture’s wing”. (Ancient Egyptian Poetry and Prose By Adolf Erman p.309). The vulture appears to be the story delivering the baby to the hospital nurse (LOL). And it reminds me of a quote from Apuleius in his Golden Azzz: “I shall stand at your side a winged cupid by my Venus” Book 3.

Erman makes a commentary note stating that the Amen poet “probably has in mind the Vulture’s wings which Isis fanned breath into Osiris”. From which she was able to impregnate herself by a virgin birth of a castrated Osiris.

This is just one example of many how the Holy wind/spirit of Amen was in Egypt and is in the New Testament. I will explore two examples from the Bible to prove my point.

A. The Holy Wind/Spirit giving birth through Mary is tied up with two names of Alma (virgin) and Immanuel (Matthew chapter 1). The name Immanuel is like a double entendre which can be interpreted in two ways Imman-u (His Amen) and El (is God) i.e. His Amen is God, or God with us. See Christ in Egypt p.142 by D.M. Murdock for her links of Alma (virgin, young woman) with Amen.

B. St. Paul it appears after being sodomized and made barren by castration Philippians 3:2 is still able to have a sun by the Holy Spirit. “To Titus, my true son our common faith” (Titus 1:4). First this is the same language as Rev 3:14 “These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of god’s creation”. The Holman Bible dictionary says the second root word of faith is Aman (Amen). The NT writers wanted this parody to be understood so they made a clever Typological link of Paul (Hermes/Anubis in Acts 14:12-5) with a Josephus story of Decius Mundus pretending he’s Anubis at a Saturnalia festival of Christmas so he could have sex with Paulina (Elizabeth/Nephthys) and Fulvia (Isis-Venus) (Antiquities of the Jews Book 18 chapter 3)

Amen is the Holy wind/spirit that Isis-Mary uses for their babies Jesus/Horus came from Egyptian mythology first then satires in the New Testament later. And for this reason the goddess Isis is criminalized in the mainstream media by associating its name with terrorism.

The Jesuits, (men in black agents for Catholism), have their contacts and push their agenda in the news media.

Note: “Venus had a second birth, a Venus endowed with the flower of virginity, and germinated from a distillation of the stars” (The Golden *** book 4). Like the Eastern stars looking for the birth of Jesus (Matthew 2:2). This Eastern star is Sopdet/Sirius/Sothis. Venus/Sirius were the morning stars. When Plutarch wrote his essay Isis & Osiris “Sothis (Dog-star) in Egyptian signifies pregnancy” p.147 There are three stars in Orion belt (Three Kings/magi) which point to the Sothis star.

Osiris and Isis were related to agriculture. The Egyptian priests noticed a correlation between the heliacal rising of the star Sothis and the onset of the Nile flood. When the Nile flooded and deposited its black mud on its banks the Egyptian named themselves after this black mud.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back