Black Muslims : Amazing Pictures

noor100

Aug 17, 2010
Soon will We show them our Signs in the (furthest) regions (of the earth), and in their own souls, until it becomes manifest to them that this is the Truth. Is it not enough that thy Lord doth witness all things? [Quran:sura41-v53]

A Rock in [sajdah] prayer position:

Egyptian Muslims protecting Church during demonstrations

Indonesian Mosques Stands thru Eartgquakes and Tsunami

Date: December 26, 2004 Place: Indonesia

Source: AP Photo/Dudi Anung (Yahoo News)

Picture 2

AFP/Choo Youn-Kong

Picture 3

AP Photo.Andy Eames

Picture 4

AP Photo/Eugene Hoshiko

Picture 5

REUTERS/Kim Kyung-Hoon

Aurora in Alaska forms the Beautiful Name of Allah

Date: October 29, 2003 Place: Gunsight Mountains, 110 miles north of Ancourage, Alaska. Photo courtesy of Calvin Hall. Photo obtained from Yahoo! News Photos.

Allah's Name Clearly Visible Over Africa

Date: Verified in June 3, 2003.

An undeniable proof showing that Allah is the creator of the heavens and the earth. Discovery by Keyhan Mohmand from Almere Stad, Holland. We have verified this image with several other images of Africa from NASA website and all of them (without cloud covers) show the name of Allah clearly. SubhanAllah!

Picture 2

Picture 3

The following websites also verify the above pictures:

http://www.worldcountries.info/Africa.htm

http://www.africasunnews.com/nasa.html
(not a great angle but you can still point out the lines)

Masjid Unaffected by Earhquake in Turkey

Place: Golcuk Masjid, Turkey. What is amazing is that the thin minaret still stands!

Picture 2

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.