Black People : Am i What I've Become - 13 SIGN'S ASTROLOGY'S RANT ON RACISM

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by 1poetsought, May 13, 2014.

1. 1poetsought

1poetsought Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Poet
    Ratings:
    +606

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    It's nice to see you posting down here ... :)

The Brother in the video above is handsome, articulate, and ... uhhh ... Thanks! ... :)

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    Anytime anyone starts off a convo with "I'm not being emotional" means they're being emotional.

Anybody thinks we should treat everyone we meet as "brand new" :SuN035: - don't process their race, their color, our own experiences with people who move their bodies like s/he is moving their body, should treat them as if they're, what? aliens? - needs to check their emotion....al state. I mean, none of his ancestors were slaves? None of his ancestors came here in chains? :SuN024:Looking like th.... oops! :SuN018:Can't process his melanin! That's a no-no! Gotta take him at his word, I guess. Just throw out everything we know about, well, people who look like him and believe every word he says. :SuN045:

But how can I take him at his word when he talks (craze!!! :nuts: ) about people believing their ancestors were slaves 50 years ago? :SuN048:Just believing that your ancestors were slaves 50 years ago makes you feel inferior.... so says he.

Our "mentor" says he's "from the streets. You can't tell him anything" (I believe it). He asks people how do you know your ancestors were slaves and.... they have no "proof" of it! :11600:

**sigh** They have "houses" for bruthas like this. With pretty padded rooms. :)

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

lol Kadijah ... you didn't mention anything about him being handsome and articulate ... :lol:

:heart:

Destee

5. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,780
    Neither, although he never speaks directly 2 the topic of the 13 signs that include Ophiuchus or IMHOTEP: the only living mortal that has ever been named after a constellation.

I also remember that there was a "certain" brother on another site who originally brought this info to my attention.

I love my ebook copy by Dr. Atari: "Zodiac Conspiracy" and my link:

12 + 1 = 13 Star Constellations

6. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    Handsome is the whole package..... and if it ain't wrapped tight.... Not my cup of tea.

Btw, never met a crazy person who didn't run off at the.... oh. You said "articulate." :)

At any rate, after reading Fine's post, I'm thinking perhaps 4 1/2 minutes of insane rant wasn't the warm-up for MORE insane rant. Will finish watching the entire video.... maybe. :10400:

7. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    Let's see, I stopped at bruth-man saying black people were slaves in America 50 years ago (just before he was born?), but none of his ancestors were slaves or came to America in chains.... You know, I'm going to have to look the word "articulate" up. I always associated the word with not only being able to speak fluently, but with, well, knowledge of the subject one is speaking on. You know, as in if slavery ended 50 years ago, ergo, half of Destee's posters were BORN SLAVES. But what do I know?

Oh. Right. I stopped when the sage was saying that, well, his ancestors weren't slaves - they were slave masters. Interesting he thinks we're wrong to throw away everything we use to live in this world, i.e., don't JUDGE that man lurking in the shadows on that dark street you're walking on alone at midnight and think he's up to no good. Nope. Don't fall for the "preconceived notions" dealy (he's "brand new" remember?) and go all paranoid, putting your speed dial on 411 and hurriedly crossing the street. Just walk right on past him... crouching in that alley.... **sigh** At any rate, ole boy's ancestors weren't slaves, they were slavers.

Back to the video:

Bruth-man says: 1) you can't tell him anything (because he's from the streets) and 2) he's a Moor. Jews are Moors. White people are Moors.... Moving on.

There are some people who call themselves black but are secretly Moors. "There's a lot of people pushing the black movement but in secret, they're a Moor." They come to him and say "I'm with you, bruth. I'm just doing this black thing cause I got a contract (being black is a "corporation") and I'm trying to finish this black thing."

"Things may be set up against a black person, but when you start dealing in the form of a Moor, they can't deal with that. It's not set up against you as a Moor," says the "enlightened" one.

And the reason he's so enlightened is that there's practically no historian, author, scholar, all the people we get our info from, that he hasn't met.... on the streets?

Trying to finish, but.... the brother is delusional. No. The brother has delusions of grandeur. Jessie, Al, Farrakhan, the Boule, Prince Hall Masons, he has no problem sitting down with them as a Moor and hashing out our problems. **sigh**

Ends by saying he hopes we learned something from his video.

What I learned: Water seeks its own level. :news:

ADDENDUM:

For clarity's sake, and to save me re-writing the entire post, understanding of the reason I referred to the brother as "enlightened" (NOT!): It was in reference to the since deleted part of Fine's post in which she said she found him to be an "enlightened" brother.

I abhor not making sense. :)