Am I to blame?

miss-no-love

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 11, 2004
What up yall, ok my cousin had told me that she's pregnant and I fee that she is not ready to have a baby. She's only 16 and she dropped out of school and her babyfather aint on the right track either. Well, she had told me to not to say anything and I told her I wouldn't. Her other cousin is in my class and i was writing baby nameson a sheet of a papper and her other cousin had seen it, I didn't know that he was behind me. He said that he wasn't going to tell nobody, he's going to let her tell people when she want to. The thing is that she's mad at me because she think I told her cousin that she was pregnant but I didn't she think I'm to blame, she said l shouldnt been writhing down baby names I think that she's over reacting. Do yall think I'm to blame. 1luv

When you look in the mirror the face you see may not be your own :insane:

hey miss-no-love,

nah i don't think you are to blame... what i want to know is why you didn't say anything in the first place?! i understand that in her position, she won't want anyone to know about it but maybe you should've spoken to someone you trust perhaps? an older person of course... and in the end you do have the risk of your cousin not talking to you again, but also you know that you were responsible..
(i hate it when i talk like this)

well, just talk to her!!!!

good luck!
and it's NOT YOUR FAULT! :roll:

much love,
plain.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back