Black People : Am I not King?

Oh yeah. Almost forgot. Kings are mortal. Orisa are eternal. Is Sango reduced to mortality?

This idea is so outdated as far as the 21st century is concerned.

It will never happen unless women, who desire...can do the same thing.

King Sango, how would you feel about that. Your woman is a Queen as much as you.are King. Maybe she sees other men she would like to share herself with.
(just an example).

Polygamy doesn't work for women, a woman doesn't need several alpha males, the idea you need more than one alpha is illogical because a woman only needs one. And a woman with an alpha male is certainly not in need of several beta males unless they are castrated servants but why put a man through such when a wife can simply have concubines?

I think its disingenuous to be discussing polygamy and half of what you know is false to begin with, you speak of polygamy as just a choice, its a cultural concept which answers the imbalanced ratio of women to men, it ensures the alpha males alpha genes are passed on throughout many kindred, a stronger tribe is the result. The tribe gains nothing when women have so many children by so many men who are unqualified to be alpha males, the offspring is weaker thus the tribe.

You speak in terms of personal taste, desire, as if polygamy is only about men being greedy and hungry for sex, women also benefitted from polygamy, the first wife gets priority, the other wives have to care for the children while the first wife opens a business that the husband provides her all the monies. Women are spoiled in polygamist societies more so than Western societies, women have more wealth in Africa than anywhere else. European wealth comes from slavery and colonialism not from their Christian faith nor their monogamous culture.

Learn the story about Sango, he was both mortal and Orisha and Sango is also an Irunimole.

See this is part of your problem. Why should I learn about Sango when I am Shango. I told you my Earth day is his feast day. Can you tell me what calendar date I'm talking about without looking it up on the internet?

But that's okay if you don't get the point. I'm not the one here asking if I am a king or not on a website where the Creatir is a Queen.

If you really know Orisa then you know that like the Orisa we each have both masculine and feminine traits, energy, etc. so, again, the problem we face is one of balance.

Question: did/does Oyo have more than one mate?

To argue for polygamy and against polyandry in the mortal realm makes no sense if both exist in the immortal, spiritual realm.

Against, everything comes down to lack of balance and right order (Maat).mortals no longer have the capacity to restore these. Even as Shango you do not rule over Oshun, Oyo and Yemaja.

See this is part of your problem. Why should I learn about Sango when I am Shango. I told you my Earth day is his feast day. Can you tell me what calendar date I'm talking about without looking it up on the internet?

But that's okay if you don't get the point. I'm not the one here asking if I am a king or not on a website where the Creatir is a Queen.

If you really know Orisa then you know that like the Orisa we each have both masculine and feminine traits, energy, etc. so, again, the problem we face is one of balance.

Question: did/does Oyo have more than one mate?

To argue for polygamy and against polyandry in the mortal realm makes no sense if both exist in the immortal, spiritual realm.

Against, everything comes down to lack of balance and right order (Maat).mortals no longer have the capacity to restore these. Even as Shango you do not rule over Oshun, Oyo and Yemaja.

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/irunmole-yoruba-primordials.40446/

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/irunmole-yoruba-primordials.40446/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back