Black People : Am I not King?

KingSango

BANNED
Aug 18, 2013
Isn't it interesting how nature made us, or should I say the Creator, Yes I think I will say the Creator, He has made us, She has made us, there you like that? The Creator made us female and male, mothers are sweet, soft, nurturing and kind. And Fathers are strong, stern, self sacrificing and encouraging but where goes the love for fathers? Am I not King anymore, made into a slave by Europeans, stripped of my manhood, my right to be king of my own house, my woman wants to liberate yourself from me and my children hate me?

Does the African woman want weak men now, they want not the alpha strong male but the new metrosexual beta male who doesn't talk back to a woman? How is this madness to proceed, every female in all our ancient cultures looked up to the male, he was the protector, the provider and peacemaker. Now women are screaming for a man who they want as equal, how so? If every girl growing up wants the protection, provision and peacemaking of the Father what need she have of a man who is none of these? What good is it to be a man and not fulfill the role of a man? What do women teach their sons that they aren't to be the men of their households? What mother would scar her child by making him into such a man women wouldn't like?

Women want strong male, aggressive and challenge conquers, men who speak and are heard, men who have solutions to problems that confront food, shelter, clothing and protection. I don't know of any culture where this metrosexual male exists but only the ones where people are held slaves and the conquer claims the women of the conquered male as spoils. So what are you African women spoiled treasure, or are you my woman, the African King?

If you are my woman and you are my mother, my sister then you wouldn't mind me being a polygamist. This whole outrage with polygamy is sickening, when have African women not wanted a Sango male? Do you think its right as a single woman that you get the only alpha male out of a group of ten men? You don't think other women want them an alpha male? Of' course they do, women sleep with married men all the time because they want the male another woman found worthy enough to marry. Unworthy men are single and they are single in African culture and countries. Women only want alpha males, men who are financially able to provide for them. By living in a Western nation with safety nets like Welfare, Public Housing, Foods tamps and W.I.C women in the West are unlike those sisters over in Africa, who value men who can provide and ignore those who can't. Polygamy isn't widespread only men who can afford to have extra wives have them, men with land, livestock and wealth.

So think carefully how would you transition back to Africa, when you hate the idea of male control. Africa has men in control and women there love their men to be strong. The idea of a weak man is a product of slavery, no society on earth wants their men to be weak because that leaves the nation vulnerable to attack. Hyenas are ruled by the females and they are scavengers, Lion are ruled by males and Lions eat first in the jungle. Show me a society where the men are weak and I'll show you a people still being ruled over by another group. Kings are to be strong like Sango, like David and men are to be strong like kings and their women should love them to be. So am I not King?

Being a man means not being threated by the idea of women being regarded as equals in society. If one's manhood is shrinks at this, it was brittle to begin with. It was held up by out-dated notions that a man is fit to lead by virtue of being a man alone.

Wounded manhood like this spends much of its time searching for something to blame rather than look at the root causes of what's wrong with the lives of men today. Personally, I think one of the main foundations of some of these problems is the notion that someone has to allow them to be a man.When did womanhood become the enemy of men?

Polygamy needs to demonstrate that it's grown out of being a tool for social control at the cost of the human value and rights of an othered gender. These arguments need to get back to the value proposition of transitioning to polygamy for Black families and what they faced today. They need to show some fresh fleshed out ideas about how the rights of individual women to assert some control over the direction of their own lives within a societal framework that has polygamy.

This idea is so outdated as far as the 21st century is concerned.

It will never happen unless women, who desire...can do the same thing.

King Sango, how would you feel about that. Your woman is a Queen as much as you.are King. Maybe she sees other men she would like to share herself with.
(just an example).

Isn't it interesting how nature made us, or should I say the Creator, Yes I think I will say the Creator, He has made us, She has made us, there you like that? The Creator made us female and male, mothers are sweet, soft, nurturing and kind. And Fathers are strong, stern, self sacrificing and encouraging but where goes the love for fathers? Am I not King anymore, made into a slave by Europeans, stripped of my manhood, my right to be king of my own house, my woman wants to liberate yourself from me and my children hate me?

Does the African woman want weak men now, they want not the alpha strong male but the new metrosexual beta male who doesn't talk back to a woman? How is this madness to proceed, every female in all our ancient cultures looked up to the male, he was the protector, the provider and peacemaker. Now women are screaming for a man who they want as equal, how so? If every girl growing up wants the protection, provision and peacemaking of the Father what need she have of a man who is none of these? What good is it to be a man and not fulfill the role of a man? What do women teach their sons that they aren't to be the men of their households? What mother would scar her child by making him into such a man women wouldn't like?

Women want strong male, aggressive and challenge conquers, men who speak and are heard, men who have solutions to problems that confront food, shelter, clothing and protection. I don't know of any culture where this metrosexual male exists but only the ones where people are held slaves and the conquer claims the women of the conquered male as spoils. So what are you African women spoiled treasure, or are you my woman, the African King?

If you are my woman and you are my mother, my sister then you wouldn't mind me being a polygamist. This whole outrage with polygamy is sickening, when have African women not wanted a Sango male? Do you think its right as a single woman that you get the only alpha male out of a group of ten men? You don't think other women want them an alpha male? Of' course they do, women sleep with married men all the time because they want the male another woman found worthy enough to marry. Unworthy men are single and they are single in African culture and countries. Women only want alpha males, men who are financially able to provide for them. By living in a Western nation with safety nets like Welfare, Public Housing, Foods tamps and W.I.C women in the West are unlike those sisters over in Africa, who value men who can provide and ignore those who can't. Polygamy isn't widespread only men who can afford to have extra wives have them, men with land, livestock and wealth.

So think carefully how would you transition back to Africa, when you hate the idea of male control. Africa has men in control and women there love their men to be strong. The idea of a weak man is a product of slavery, no society on earth wants their men to be weak because that leaves the nation vulnerable to attack. Hyenas are ruled by the females and they are scavengers, Lion are ruled by males and Lions eat first in the jungle. Show me a society where the men are weak and I'll show you a people still being ruled over by another group. Kings are to be strong like Sango, like David and men are to be strong like kings and their women should love them to be. So am I not King?

Bro. , please do keep in mind where you are and whose House this is. You in a Queen's House so what do you expect? Are you bonding with your brothers, the King's who are here?

No disrespect but just saying. And by the way, my Earth day is the feast of Shango and my love is Oshun, but she not the only one. Omo Jah of the Bambdye from the Black leopard society of Oro Omiya Juba clan. (This is code for this context)

Build with like minds and leave the rest behind. If you are left with no one to build with then slow the roll and take the time bond with your brothers.

Sometimes I feel bombarded in these threads especially when new members come in with guns blasting, pounding drums with your chests stuck out.

If you a Sango and son of Obatala, why concern yourself with the sisters not walking in the spirit of Oshun or the brothers playing the beta role when you know they on a different spiritual hierarchy?

This idea is so outdated as far as the 21st century is concerned.

It will never happen unless women, who desire...can do the same thing.

King Sango, how would you feel about that. Your woman is a Queen as much as you.are King. Maybe she sees other men she would like to share herself with.
(just an example).

He is Sango.

Sango is one of the Orisa. If you know anything about the Orisa some have several mates. Monogamy does not rule the lives of Shango, Oyo, Oshun or Yemaja. Elegba will show the way. Modern societal rules which are Eurocentric constructs can't contain the olorisa. The problem is see here is language and social programming has been codified as a result of slavery and colonialism.

In other words, I am in this world not of it. Rather than be bonded under US law to one woman I choose to live in the world of Vodun and Orisa where Im chosen and typically stay out of these kinds of discussion which lead to nowhere, because they are matters of the flesh.

Gods and Goddess, exist and live in an entirely different wavelength.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back