Black People : Am I being racist against ww or just loving us too much?

Ya know, some of us live in reality. I'm from the south and despite what you believe or say, I don't see that at all....I see black men clammering to be with ww, I see black men not working, not contributing to society...those that do all too often are either player haters or ww worshipers....I mean I can only speak on what I see, you understand, not what I believe to be truth. I mean when I see a brother with his black kids, I personally nod and give props where props is due and when I see black couples, I think privately how wonderful that is, but that is rare in the south, it truely is.

I don't think you are being racist but I do think that you are generalizing and placing too much blame on Black men, who overwheingly marry Black women. Furthermore, did you mention Black Planet? I used to frequent that site before coming here about 13 years ago and know it is a poor indicator of how we relate to each other.

Yes, I did mention black planet, I'm on all kinds of sites...but I rarely go there, its become a dating site for lonely black women, something I am not...I've been married for almost 30 years to a wonderful black man. Perhaps you are right in your assessment of me, my generalizing....however, I have to go by what I observe and see, you understand? I'm from the south and there is no denying that black men in the south are the most brainwashed creatures I have ever come to know in my life. White worship is a staple in the black community here and I'm sorry that is just FACT!!!

Yes, I did mention black planet, I'm on all kinds of sites...but I rarely go there, its become a dating site for lonely black women, something I am not...I've been married for almost 30 years to a wonderful black man. Perhaps you are right in your assessment of me, my generalizing....however, I have to go by what I observe and see, you understand? I'm from the south and there is no denying that black men in the south are the most brainwashed creatures I have ever come to know in my life. White worship is a staple in the black community here and I'm sorry that is just FACT!!!
where did you meet your black man? in the south?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back