Chief Elder Osiris : ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOUR HEAD AND NOT YOUR HEART

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOUR HEAD AND NOT YOUR HEART

By Chief Elder Osiris:

" It took me about 5 years to let go of that anger. But once you do let go, you realize exactly how full your life can be without any God to spoil it for you " Colin E

It took me 55 years and that is not all of my years, to learn the difference in the saying, listen and Love with your Heart and not your Head, so I advise the Divine Truth seekers to always Listen to your Head when involving yourself in Life Necessities and here is why I suggest that you Honor your head by staying in control of it and not allow any Tom, **** and Harry to Control your Head, by influence and Mis-Education, methods used to belittle your Head in exchange for submission to your Senses, sensations that can and will deceive you about that which is Divinely True to, and in your Life.

Now, let me say this to you who respect and Read what I share with you, I most certainly do not mean this writer any Disrespect, but should I remain Silent to this Subject Matter, then I would be not only disrespecting the writer and you the Readers, but our Ancient first Way Ancestors as well, because they are my master Teacher, concerning all things relevant to the Black Life way of Living and Thinking.

The quote of the writer that I use up top, is a quote that clearly identify those that listen to their Heart and I must say to you beloved, the Heart speak not, it just perform so that you will be afforded the opportunity to Listen to your Head, which Disseminate information that Flow from the Soul to an action we refer to as the Mind and I am here to share with you, that God Energize the Soul, which is ITS Way of as we say, Speak to your Mind and as I always say, it is the Fool that say there is No GOD, because the proof that there is a God, is the fact the Fool is able to make claim that God is not, and Need Not to Be Adhered to in our Life action.

Now, let me get back to the Head and the Heart, one through its action, reveal the Mind of Learned, Educated and Revealed Thought, while the other, it being the Heart, only perform the essential task of keeping cadence performing a Harmonic Beat that keep you supplied with the stuff that cause you to be what we say, Alive.

So the Head is the canister in which the Mind flow and from such Flowing come what we do, that cause us to be referred to as Civilized Intelligent Beings, and when we cease to use our Head ( Mind ) to Think, we just become a Believing educated fool, Living from the Beat of the Heart and not from the conversation from the Heart, such activity of converse, only come from the Head, Verbally or Silently.

So there is no greater Love than the Love that come from a Divine Mind and not the Heart, it just play a part in allowing the Head ( Mind ) do its Thing and that is Think.

The most dangerous kind of Love is that Love that come from the Senses, an action that does deceive and can be deceived, but the Senses that be guided by the Head ( Mind ) become a combination that can Reveal a Love unmeasured.

Beloved, We Are What We Think and with a Divine Mind, God Reveal the Mysteries about Life that the Heart can only appreciate by the Rhythm of ITS Beat.

The Heart is an Organ, the Head, in which reside the Mind of the Soul, it being Intelligent Energy In action, the Antimatter within the Head of the Body, the Force that reveal the Spirit that Guide the Me, Self and I, You being the Body of it all.

It is the Head that the Black World must Learn again to understand and obey, and when such a Mental Discipline is Mastered again by the Black World, then Afrika will become the Dwelling place of the Divine, and the Divine will be that Black Unified World Action that will once again know the Differenence between the Head Function and the Function of the Heart, and for me, I desire to be Loved with all of your Mind, that way, I know I have all of your Heart Beats in my favor, because You Are What You Think.

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of you

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

"ogie, ogie, kings, kings" <[email protected]> wrote:
    Don't listen to your head. Listen to your heart

by Colin E

I was raised in a home where my parents called themselves Christian: we were members of a protestant church, but I do not think that any of us took religion too seriously. Us children were sent to Sunday School every week to get proper religious instruction, but my parents never tried to encourage me or my sister to dedicate our "lives to the Lord". Moreover, being a white South African child in the heyday of Apartheid, with the church I attended openly supporting the Apartheid government, my parents did tell me to take whatever that church teaches with a pinch of salt: they certainly were not supporters of that regime, but all white South Africans in the '70s had to keep up appearances, or face at best ostracism, or at worst criminal prosecution.

This all changed when I turned 15: my sister was invited to a charismatic/ fundamentalist church service, and I tagged along, mostly because I was promised that it was a good place to meet girls - and I was not disappointed on that score. What I did not expect was the message: it was a powerful message to begin with, delivered by an extremely charismatic speaker. The message was that there is a god who so loved the earth...need I go on? It seems that everyone on this site has heard that song sung a million times. Also, this fundy church did not support apartheid, strange as it may seem.

All the religious instruction that came before seemed to fall into place. I thought I had found truth: truth in the sense that everything in the Bible is true, and meant to be taken literally. All of a sudden, things changed. I now intended to dedicate my life to the Lord, become a minister/pastor, prepare my body and soul for the Rapture etc etc. It was at this point that my schoolwork started suffering: why work hard on any secular ambitions when the good Lord may decide any day now to just whisk his chosen away to have an eternal party in Heaven? What a lovely excuse for mediocrity.

All through the next three years I did my best to be a good fundamentalist Christian. I managed to offend a lot of other Christians (of the non-fundy variety), not realising that I had become a self-righteous *****, thinking that I was doing the Lord's work, and therefore could not possibly be wrong. But deep down, I suspected that my faith was not what it should be.

One fundy principle is that when one asks, one SHALL receive. I was asking, but I cannot say that I was always receiving. Instead of realising at that point that maybe everything in the good Book is not true, I blamed my own imperfect faith for my non-receipt of what I was asking. This only made me act more fundy than a South-Alabama Republican preacher-man. But a small part of me thought that there were some small cracks appearing in the powerful message that I received when I was 15 years old.

I started questioning - but very carefully. I was afraid of offending the spiritual giants that I associated with every Sunday.

I started reading - any kind of Christian literature that I could get my hands on. I cannot claim to be as well read as the webmaster, but I came close. My problem was that I was prepared to reason from Christianity, but I was not prepared to reason about Christianity. The reason for this was simply that Hell did not sound like a good place, and I did not want to go there.

I also had long religious disputes with my father. He never bought into the whole fundy thing, even though he called himself a Christian. This too made me think: my father is a very well educated man, and an extremely logical thinker. All the best arguments that I managed to learn from my reading of Christian literature (and fundy literature by such notables as Kenneth Copeland and Mike Warnke) could not sway him - my father seemed to have no trouble puncturing my windy pomposity with needle-sharp logic. I had, and still have, a lot of intellectual respect for my father, even though he is now almost 80 years old. I had to start thinking: if even I, whom I would have liked to think was guided by the Holy Spirit in my discussions with my father (yes, I used to pray for guidance from the Holy Spirit before every debate I had with him, and I thought I could feel said Holy Spirit infuse me with eloquence) could not sway him, perhaps there was something wrong with my message?

Having decided that the rapture may not happen anytime soon, I finally paid a bit more attention to my academic pursuits, and went to university, studying law. Back then (in 1988), it was compulsory in South Africa to achieve a certain proficiency in Latin as part of legal studies. I found that I excelled in the Latin language, and changed to Latin as my non-legal major. And if one wanted to do a postgraduate degree in Latin (something I started to consider at this time) one had to study Attic Greek as well - which I was happy to do. This is also the original language of the New Testament: in time, I was able to read the New Testament in the language it was written. Oh boy.

The fundy church I attended was fond of explaining concepts of their particular brand of Christianity in terms of Attic Greek. For example, they taught that the Greek word for non-physical love (agape) was a word coined (by God) especially for the purpose - that it was a God kind of love. WRONG! They also claimed that the Greek word for life (zoe) had Christian connotations. WRONG again! I had to ask myself: were the followers of the God of Truth actually lying? Nothing new about that, the history of the Catholic Church is full of examples of this, but these Catholic bashing fundys as well? Is this possible?

I first tried to tell myself that they were honestly mistaken. The councilors at church could not give me a logical explanation for this - their arguments ran along the lines that they were not scholars of dead languages, but men (and women) strong of faith, and perhaps I misunderstood the Attic Greek language? After all, nobody speaks it anymore, so perhaps Paul meant it the way the church teaches it? You will not believe how much this dismissal of my seemingly insignificant objection bothered me. Those who claim to represent a God of truth, justice, love and apple pie cannot explain a simple linguistic nuance, guided as they are in all things by the Holy Spirit?

For the first time, I really started listening to the altar call at the end of every service on Sunday nights: don't listen to your head, the pastor said. Listen to your heart. He said this every single Sunday, and I never realised that he was asking me to switch off my brain - and I willingly did so!

I was still a little afraid of going to Hell, so I kept trying to hold on to my rapidly diminishing faith. What finally swung it for me was a work of fiction. The book is called Voyage, by Steven Baxter. I do not know if the story he relates in this book is true, being written as it is in a what-if novel, but I think it is worth repeating:

After their landing on the moon and subsequent successful return to Earth, one of the astronauts (it was not Armstrong, and I cannot remember if it was Aldrin or Collins) went on a world tour, giving lectures, making speeches etc. His travels took him to Nepal, where he addressed a class full of schoolchildren. The schoolchildren kept asking him whom he met on the moon, who was there. He kept giving the same answer: he met no-one there, no-one lives there. The kids seemed puzzled by his answer.

When he finished, he left the classroom, but remained just outside the door - long enough to hear their teacher tell the children: "You must not believe him, he is wrong." He could not understand why she would tell the children this - after all, the moon mission was well publicised - so he asked around. He found out that the religion of those children taught that one ascends to the moon after death, hence their questions to him about whom he met there - they actually thought that he would answer that he met their dearly departed family members and acquaintances there.

My Christian friends smugly told me that there was a religion that did not stand up to the scientific test. I was not so smug: my religion (Christianity) also did not stand up to this test. Moreover, my religion came from the same source (old men who wandered the desert/mountains, catching too much sun and writing down their hallucinations) . The good part is that it eventually cured me of my fear of Hell: if the Bible is fiction, then so is Hell.

I find that I cannot blame Christians for misleading me - I was only too happy to be misled. Moreover, most Christians truly believe they are doing the right thing in seeking converts and saving souls. One can only hope that they will switch on their brains at some point - and I mean that quite literally. We cannot force them to open their eyes and see the truth - one only needs to browse this site to see how true that is. While I fully understand the anger on these pages, my advice is to let go of it and I know it is not easy. It took me about 5 years to let go of that anger. But once you do let go, you realise exactly how full your life can be without any God to spoil it for you.

http://exchristian. net/testimonies/ 2007/09/dont- listen-to- your-head- listen-to- your.html

http://exchristian. net/

2. Jaisolovely

Jaisolovely Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Hmm?

So are you saying that it is not the heart that speaks but my spirit? I have read that the heart can function without the brain but not vice versa. And also don't we feel with our heart?
    I just wanted to ask you this question before I had finished reading.

3. Jaisolovely

Jaisolovely Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    What do you mean when you say that the most dangerous kind of Love comes from the senses? Ok for example (to the best of my ability my interpretation), With my eyes (sight) I end up lusting after what I see in the opposite sex and with his scent (smell) I am overcomed by his phermones/scent? Ya know something like that? From my experience sometimes with the mind I can read too much into what I am experiencing and end up being fooled by what I thought was love! So could you also give me an example of what the combination of the senses guided by the Mind means?

4. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved I respond to you because you by your question seem to be sincerely confused over that which I have shared with you.

What I have shared with you require concentration and Study, now all you have proposed to me deal with the senses and the body organ, the Heart, and I know this is difficult for many to understand because of the way we have been conditioned by the Human Being to accept Life involvement as they have introduced Life to be, with the intent to confuse us.

The body is an organism that is equipped with what is referred to as physical sensations and when guided by those senses then your action is based on Emotions generated by the senses and your experiences end up being based on physical emotions and not guided by rational Thought, here you have the senses disregarding the power of Rational Thought, the Mind.

Sure the Harmones interact with the Senses and without Rational Thought at play, the end result can be an experience you might regret, though pleasurable for the moment involved, but if the Mind is always involved with the Physical sensations experienced by the body and is the Dominant player in this physical sensual encounter, the end result will be a Rational pleasurable one without adverse life consequencies.

As I have said, we are what we Think and also, we can become a victim of unpleasant acts because of not Thinking, and when that happen, it serve as evidence that the Senses acted without the Guidance of the Divine Mind, a Mind that act to keep the Body in Harmony, Order, and balance with the other Attributes of the body, they beings the body Senses.

There is only One Heart that I know of that is assigned to the Body Physical Action, anything else become the imagination involved with the mind, but is not guided by the Mind, meaning the Senses are Guiding the Body action and not the Mind, and when that happen, the Body is set up to experience Sensations absent of Rational Thoughts and the end result, I will allow you to allow your Mind to Logical reason what the Result can be, hint, observe the present condition of the Black World.

Yes beloved, the Heart is a Physical Component of the Body, it speak and Feel not and nor does It Think, those are the action of the Senses and what we refer to as the Mind, the Senses provide only sensations to the body, the Mind provide the appreciation experienced by the Mind acted out by the body, an experience if not guided by the Mind, can end up in an unappreciative experience.

It is the Mind that generate Thought and Attitudnal Behavior with a Spiritual Result, and that result is not all Time respectful to the Heart,even though it keep you alive so that you may experience the body attributes, they being the Soul, Mind, Spirit, causing the body to experience the Sensual Sensation and Mental Action of Life.

To Live a Sensual Life absent of the Gudiance of the Divine Mind, cause the result to be a predictable Life, a Life full of Confusion and Irrational Emotions, Absent of Rational Thought.

The Mind Talk to you, the Heart provide the body with such an opportunity for the mind to be able to do so, and the senses, they are of benefit to the body and if the body is absent of the Senses, they still are functionable, but if the Body is absent of the Mind, it become of no value to either, but the Heart, it remain only with its Purpose and that is to keep the Body alive.

All sensations are caused by the activity of the Mind and not the Heart.

You are what you Think!!!

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

5. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Chief Elder

With so many thoughts that drift in the mind, how does one who have been
    traumatized at some point in their life, weed out the junk?

When we choose a thought to listen to and act upon, what things should we consider to ensure we're not listening to the wrong thoughts?

If the mind stimulates emotions and sensations, and those sensations are ignited by our thoughts, wouldn't that mean all thoughts form some sort of
    stimulant?

I can not deny that we "Black People" are very traumatized. We hear it in our words. We see it in our actions or inactions. I guess my last questions are, "How do we prepare a damaged mindset?" What if we don't know our
    mind is damaged? What questions should we be asking our mind before we
    execute our thoughts to actions?

:heart:

6. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    My Dear Beloved Purple Moon:

Beloved, Trauma come in two different ways, it can affect the body that has experienced a serious Body injury and there is a Trauma that can affect the Mind from expriencing such a mental conditioning that come from unnatural or natural occurances that will cause such disstress causing a functional disorder of the mind, causing emotions of such a magnitude that will affect the normal flow of thought to the extent, there to set in, a Neurosis without no obvious physical cause for such a mental dysfunction,.

Such a psychological impairment can not be shut off like you would a faucet and the prognosis for such an ailment is not to promising, example, observe the mental state of condition of the Black World, a people that are very Neurotic and we got that way, not by our choosing, but the thing that is for us to do, is to acknowledge our sickiness and as soon as we do, the Time will be for our Healing to take place.

The Black World is in a Mental predictament that need to be taken care of right now and not remain in a state of denial of there being a Mental disorder that affect Black People, although many have put into motion a Healing process, the Black World remain to appear to be suffering from a Mental Trauma that has taken place in the Life of Black People.

A normal functioning Divine Mind, value Freedom, independence, Justice and the Sovereign of Life.

This is not to be taken as a put down of Black People, but it is the Divine truth, concerning the Mental action of the Black World and I remain Humbly Steadfast in sharing the Divine Truth with the Black World.

Good question, because all thoughts are not our thoughts, our meaning Black People.

Divine thoughts are not difficult to identify and recognize and it is not as if we Black People have never experienced a Divine way of Thinking, you come out of the loins of a Perfect and Divine People.

Therefore we carry Genes that are Divine, so we must come to the realization that our First way Ancestors speak to us continously, the problem is that we have allowed something to happen to us that is not natural to us, so now we don't listen to that quite soothing voice inside of us, why? because we now live a life full of Trauma, with a neurotic attitude and behavior, we no longer Think with our original mind and we no longer make choices for our Life, we now live a Life that is constantly being influenced by somebody other than ourselves, we believe with, not our original Mind, but with the Mind of those people that have and still is causing our Life to be in a Traumatic State of Mind.

What we need to do you ask, in order to begin Thinking with our Divine Mind which we need to do and do so absent of the influence of the Profane Mind we now are a prisoner of.

Well I will share with you what is given to me to reveal to you, we must dismiss everything that the Human Beings have lied to us about, that being God, Universe and our Black Selves, we must acknowledge the sign of this present Time, a Time of Reawakening for the Black world, why the Black world? well it is the Black World that has been robbed of its innocence, meaning our Divinity, a Mind we once was in possession of, that Revealed to us the attitude and behavior of the Universe, an action that is in Divine Relationship with each other, meaning that the Universe life motion operate in Harmony, Order, and Balance with all of the Elements that make up the Universe, even though, now we do not exchange such a Relationship with our own action toward the Universe, even though we all are One Binary Action.

We must be willing to learn again about our First way Ancestors and about the Entity we refer to as God and about the Universe and most certainly about our Black selves, because without such knowledge which is Divine, we Black People will remain a student of Lucifer, they that have told you that you no longer are Perfect and now you live a life of Lies and deceit.

Yet, in the Time that is now upon us, the Divine Truth has come, taking away all of your excuses for remaining students and apostels of lucifer, worshippimg a false God, ignoring the Universe and not knowing one independent thing about our Black Selves, that has not been influenced by the Human Being, the oppressors of the Black world and here we are now, not knowing the distinction between the Head ( mind ) and the Heart, the organ that pump the Life Liquid throughout the body.

Yes, the Thoughts of the Mind is what stimulate the body into action and it is the Senses that receive its value from the Mind, there is nothing that involve the body action that escape the Mind, that is why I inform you that we are what we Think, and now we have substituted such a powerful Divine proccess, for belief, a sign that somebody else beside us, that now do our Thinking and that is why the Black World is in the condition we now find ourselves in, and we do not believe anything to be ailing us Black People, such an attitude and behavior we now display, verify that we do operate in a Nerotic Mental State.

Even a dog know when something is not in order concerning the dog life, Black people has evolved to become a very pretensious and hypocritcle people, as if we are getting over on somebody other than ourselves, we must come to realize that our Life has been tampered with and our Mind is what produce our Life, so we must, if there is to be a turn of events to smile upon our Black Life again, learn to acknowledge the Divine Truth, even when you do not want to, because when you do, then you will be doing what you need to do, a sign of a change of Life Direction we are beginning to embark upon, it will be.

We must come to realize that there are no Black Person that wear the full garment of our Divinity, even though we still have the Core of our Divinity, because it be the presence of our First Way Ancestors, which we now Genetically carry, such Divine truth make us to have the potential to become Divine again, meaning to be, in our Divine Mind, a Mind that is beyond being infliunced and Nobody, it was not our First way Ancestors that Lost their divinity, those were an Ancestry of another time, thereafter the departing of our First way ancestors, they were Children that are gods, they that did Know what God Is, and understood the Meaning and Purpose of the Universe, and were well aware of their place that made up the Divine Trinity, and did know the Eternal Infinite Power of the Perfect Night, it being the Dwelling place of the Divine Essence.

The most important question we can ask ourselves that will have a consequence on the Black World and us Rewakening and Rising again, is, Who are those Black People, whose Time is as extensive, as the Perfect Night, and you must cease not until the Answer is understood by you, because the Answer has been revealed to you in this Time of Revelation, about the Divine Truth, GOD, Universe, and The Black Divine Being.

Beloved, Clear your Mind of its Profanity and allow the Head to become Free again, because, You Are What You Think.

Here Is Loving you

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elder

7. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Thank you much Chief Elder!:bowdown:

As the food you have just fed my mind finds me in a humbling place.
    I will carry your words with me as I journey on for self-acknowledgement,
    understanding of the core of my Ancestors, which reside in me, and the Universe which shows me the balance and order of all.

Thank you Elder Osiris!:love:

:heart: