Black People Politics : Always Ask: Never Demand!

chuck

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 9, 2003
On the keeping it real side:

I've come across far too many criticisms about what the black lives matter movement mainstays agenda should reflect, few if any comments from various blm spokespersons etc

And, since I'm not certain those have been
isolated acts of police misconduct (or deliberate attacks on the defenders of our various communities), I also do urge the blm mainstays to aid our efforts (as it also applies to helping us to halt black homicides in our midst as well)...

On the keeping it real side:

I've come across far too many criticisms about what the black lives matter movement mainstays agenda should reflect, few if any comments from various blm spokespersons etc

And, since I'm not certain those have been
isolated acts of police misconduct (or deliberate attacks on the defenders of our various communities), I also do urge the blm mainstays to aid our efforts (as it also applies to helping us to halt black homicides in our midst as well)...
On further reading I can't help but think about the 58, I think there were four more yesterday, police killings where the police were doing nothing but sitting in their cars and were ambushed and killed because of their uniforms. That didn't start happening chuck until BLM called for police killings in a march.

Do you have anything where they have come out against uniform killings which also include police of color. That sort of thing hurts the BLM cause in the eyes of the nation. By the way there were white people who wanted to march with BLM and they were told that BLM is for Black and brown. So I have to ask a tough question here. Who do they want Black Lives to Matter to, if not everyone. Have you gotten in touch with any of the organizers?

On further reading I can't help but think about the 58, I think there were four more yesterday, police killings where the police were doing nothing but sitting in their cars and were ambushed and killed because of their uniforms. That didn't start happening chuck until BLM called for police killings in a march.

Do you have anything where they have come out against uniform killings which also include police of color. That sort of thing hurts the BLM cause in the eyes of the nation. By the way there were white people who wanted to march with BLM and they were told that BLM is for Black and brown. So I have to ask a tough question here. Who do they want Black Lives to Matter to, if not everyone. Have you gotten in touch with any of the organizers?

I usually direct my comments and criticisms to the blm mainstays via their own facebook pages:

Otherwise-all parties are considered innocent-until proven guilty- by juries of their peers- sis!

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back