Black People : Alternative Investments

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by wealth creator, Apr 7, 2002.

1. wealth creator

wealth creator New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I have spent a fortune on offshore and onshore seminars regarding High Yielding Investments. Through these seminars I have been with a lot of services and all left me back where I begain or even worse, further behind. I think it was having these bad experiences that led me to look at alternative investments. I looked at a few that most people would probably never think off. The investment that I found to be the easiest and most reassuring was Horse Racing. That's right Horse Racing. I found that if you could get reliable infomation, and this is easy to get, and developed at strategy to invest with and stuck with it, you could get some very high and relatively safe returns. Granted, it is gambling, but the consistancy is still there. The service that I use has a web site at www.wealthcreationservices.com which also has a lot more infomation regarding the technique they use to invest. That also keep a table of results that you can download to prove that they are making a profit. Since I have been with them they have provided me with approximately %700 return in 7 months. There is a catch though. They ask that you limit you initial investment to $1000 and when you reach $3000 you start again. They do this because they only want 500 members. If you get too many it effects the price of horses. Anyway, have a look at the sight and draw your own conclusions. I guarrantee that if they go like they have been for the last 7 months you will be like me, very happy.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    HUMMMMMM!!! me being a man of stock & bonds
    i thank u as i welcome u within da house of Destee's place
    the investment of many things has me well & happy...

3. wealth creator

Ratings:
    +0
    Seems risky, but does ok.

It seems very risky, doesn't it. There has been a fair few occasions where I have thought I am about to lose all my money there all of a sudden there is a winner. This happens quite a lot. The consistency is good enough at the moment to prevent me losing all my money. I'll have to see how it performs over a longer period of time. I have been watching it for 6 months now. It seems to be doing very well over the period of time but only god knows what could happen in the next 6 months.

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    :wave: Wealth Creator :wave:

Welcome and Thank You For sharing this information with us.

Please make yourself at home ... Friends and Family in the midst.

:heart:

Destee

5. wealth creator

Ratings:
    +0
    Another Successful Session

I just though I would let everyone know that Wealth Creation Services Online just achieved another successful getout session. If anyone has got any other forms of investing that people would normally shy away from please post a reply. I would love to hear all about it, no matter how strange it may seem.

6. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Investments to me are based on speeds of growth, depths and senses. Reasoning being if you market your ideas to the eyes, ears, mouth, nose, and skin then depths and senses are reached. What is missing are the speeds of growth from park to the autobahns and M highways. How many ways can you reach the minds of the mass with alternative investments? Study your hearts to provide spades keep your puppytoes down and diamonds stored away for keeps. Check this...I write the real in the forms of axiology and cosmology to the power of real application so you can't be hooked on the gimmicks though gimmicks provide the real a chance, better yet the opportunity to enter while it lasts. But which way is the real versus unreal? Check your map to drive through the hoods versus other neighborhoods and see monopoly at it's finest. I don't comment or preach but provide real solutions to most problems I see solving them. By definition, that is mathematics using science to further the application of it. Now, whether applications take off for the hills is not on me as i did my job and will not go any further. I can't get dried up and evaporated due to others not playing they part so i played mine true to the game one hundred percent unselfish straight loyalty. Back to the types of investments at hand right? Writing for the Eyes, Music for the Ears, Food for the Mouth, Nose and Skin, Aromas for the Nose, Mouth and Skin...really all correspond to each other and covered by the Touch too so guess what? Everything is everything and depths included. Speeds to me are quicker, slow, cruise, fast from birth to death and so my berth need branches to reach highs as well as roots to seep into its lows. Words are loudness though required in the industrial market so writing or scribing will always remain regardless like instructions to the brains of lower intelligence as the higher intelligent master mind from above down to below perceptively. Not saying I am as i rather sell you compressed truths aiding your discovery of anew like the pressured winds breezing along with you on your journey; many did me the same way regardless of they background and color though i found myself often surrounded by goddesses when traveling the world of small. It's like they came straight out the Kemet Book of Gods and Goddesses or off the wall of great temples. Serious up no lying. I can't even begin to start of how they invested into me naturally from the heart of concern and just realness. So they chose me as an alternative investment and now I am returning on investment the interest built up by the quarters of my life peaking my destiny and plan on never falling down cause i'm a down made righteous soulful brotha staying true to the game.

(Diary of a Black Man: Just An Illusion) Copyright 2014