Black Poetry : Alphabet Fruit Flow

TreasureEyes

Registered
Dec 28, 2005
Alphabet Fruit Flow - this will be much fun!
Write your creative flow about the fruit beginning with the alphabet that is mentioned for that day -- example, we'll start with the first letter of the alphabet A. Write your flow of any fruit beginning with the letter A. Do not move on or write about the next letter until it is given. You can use regular or exoctic fruits as long as it begins with that alphabet of the day! Have Fun Poets!

Letter: A

Your my Apple, vibrant, juicy,
delicious taste, sweet to the core
as I share this Apple
with you to explore
you'll never be the same
when I'm done with you.
Oh boy - Oh Boy!

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
Registered
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
U became my Applecott
upon my plate delightfully
each nibble & bite
leaves a taste divine & sweet
as ya juices drip from my lips
together we makes cider
what an appetizer

sweettee29

Registered
Jun 18, 2006
avocado is a special delicacy
i love to eat chips and guacamole
make it savory i hope its ripe
don't hate on the avocado hype
for it is tender and with a greenish hue
would she still be green inside if her outside were blue

sweettee, love

TreasureEyes

Registered
Dec 28, 2005
10/18 - Wednesday

Letter: B

I'm your sweet Blackberry
Got a handful for you to carry
My berries are ripe
sweet and juicy
leaving you
feeling oozy woozy
My Blackberries
sweeter than any
they're like
tastee candy
Good and Plenty!

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
Registered
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
As i peel u to nudity
u become my banana
so lusciously sweet
as i stand here nude
tasting ya essence
u now my harvest fruit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Frequencies, Math, Science and Greek Alphabet(Nerds Only) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Bootzey Nation of Gods and Earths : Today's degree in the Supreme Alphabet.... Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 0
A Black People : THE PYRAMID ALPHABET Black People Open Forum 9
triniti424 Poetry Critiques : ALPHABET MIND SOUP... *AN OLD ONE* Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
M Black Poetry : Verse better yet like the first letter of the alphabet Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
triniti424 Black Poetry : Alphabet Mind Soup... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18
cocobutterskyn Black Poetry : Spit'n Alphabet Deuce~Individually Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
S Black Poetry : A-B-C's (an AfroAmerican Historical Alphabet ) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
cocobutterskyn Black Poetry : Spittin' Alphabet(a rap)I think Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
Clyde C Coger Jr Vegetable - Fruit - Recipe : How to Actually Remove Pesticides From Your Fruit Assuming that you should be worried about them in the first place Food Discussion and Recipes 0
willa Black People Politics : Fruit Cake Recipe (tis the season) Black People Politics 10
Liberty Food Discussion : Are You Still Regularly Drinking Fruit Juice? Food Discussion and Recipes 7
ceebee Health and Wellness : %65 Fruit/some veges rest regular food Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 6 Reasons Why You Should Be Eating Frozen Fruit - 6 Foods That Blast Fat Food Discussion and Recipes 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Tree of Good & Evil: Its the Juicy fruit of Tefnut AACOOLDRE 5
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : WHAT AN INCREDIBLE FRUIT!--A REVELATION ABOUT A FOOD FOR HEALING…FOR BLACK UNITY… Chevron Dove 52
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Aronia Berries: The new antioxidant super fruit Black Health and Wellness 0
E Black Poetry : foul seed, damned fruit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
OldSoul OldSoul : More reasons to eat fruit OldSoul 2
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : Strange Fruit From The Family Tree Omowale Jabali 41
$$RICH$$ Black Weight Loss : AFRICAN FRUIT /cost less dose the work of weight lost Black Health and Wellness 4
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Mtume - Juicy Fruit Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
H Black Poetry : Strange Fruit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Billie Holiday - Strange Fruit Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
L Black Poetry : Forbidden Fruit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
D Black Jokes Humor : Little Johnny and the fruit test. Black Jokes Humor 3
L Quiet Poetry Lounge : Forbidden Fruit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
F Black Poetry : Forbiddin Fruit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Service is action which alone yields the fruit anywhere in world Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : One should not aspire the fruit either in this world or in the upper world for divine Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Sha'iyn Black Poetry : exotic fruit (inspired by that peaach poem) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
D Vegetable - Fruit - Recipe : Curried Fruit Casserole Food Discussion and Recipes 1
KWABENA WATERMELON - WATER-FRUIT Black Health and Wellness 8
PoeticManifesta Audio Video Web Conferencing : little girl sings of billie holiday... strage fruit Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
D Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Fruit Cocktail Upside Down Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 0
D Black Poetry : Tasting the fruit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
D Black Poetry : Tasting the fruit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
A Healthy Lives Bear Fruit for African Hebrews... Black Health and Wellness 0
P Black People : Healthy lives bear fruit for African Hebrews Black People Open Forum 6
D Black Poetry : Tasting the fruit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
D Beverage Drink Recipe : Fruit Tea Punch Food Discussion and Recipes 1
kente417mojo Black Haiku : Forbidden Fruit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 23
D Vegetable - Fruit - Recipe : Low-Fat Fruit Salad Food Discussion and Recipes 1
C Black Haiku : The Fruit of My Thighs Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18
Isaiah Black Ancestors : STRANGE FRUIT:IN HONOR OF OUR ANCESTORS LYNCHED IN AMERIKKKA... Honoring Black Ancestors 62
T Black Poetry : Forbidden Fruit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
S Black People : More Strange Fruit In Mississippi Black People Open Forum 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : Seed of Our Fruit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
L Black Poetry : Forbidden Fruit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
A Black Poetry : Strange Fruit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8