Black Poetry : Alone Together....

DIIMOND

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 26, 2002
What if we could be alone together.... our minds thinking the same thing, our bodies feeling the same groove
How would u like it if I brought you to a room filled with passion, where I could give u all the yearning and aching of my body for your touch.... your kiss.... your caress... your embrace .... don't give me just a sample; don't tease me with just a taste.
I want you now, I can't wait ---I won't wait , I gotta have your brown skin draped all over me.
I feel you in my house now, go ahead go deeper and deeper and stroke it baby..... explore every room every wall.... but be careful cause you might fall.... sooo in love, I'll have you so sprung on this high.... already it feels so good, you're starting to wonder why you never met me sooner cause if u had this would have been your food... your water... your livelihood.. But dont get too caught up... you may never want to leave, then sooner or later you'll be saying marry me.
But I understand that you just can't help yourself...look at you ... you're moaning and ohhhing and ahhhhhing..... I got u and you're mine!!!! I feel you speeding up, that's it baby let go and let my inner love take control of you and please your manhood unlike no other.... I'm soak and wet baby let's get from underneath this cover........

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back