Black People : ALLAN KEYS RUNNING 4 SENATE

Joyce said:
What do you think?

You made a statement...to love someone who hates you is NOT intelligent.

I just happen to know that God loves people who hate Him and He's pretty intelligent. And since He has commanded that we do the same, who are you to say that is not intelligent? Why don't we just get back on the subject of Alan Keyes and leave the devil and God to stand on their on. How bout it???
Alan Keyes is the devil. :grin:

Joyce, as I said-you are more than free to like anyone you want. Now, on this in the latest polling in Illinois-Obama leads Keyes by 67%. Even in some Republican districts, Obama still is outpolling Keyes. Maybe the Republicans could have kept the sex freak, at worst, Obama was only outpolling him by 16%.Not by about 50% like Keyes is being outpolled.That was only the preliminary poll, just after Keyes announced.

yaphet al-wynn said:
Joyce, as I said-you are more than free to like anyone you want. Now, on this in the latest polling in Illinois-Obama leads Keyes by 67%. Even in some Republican districts, Obama still is outpolling Keyes. Maybe the Republicans could have kept the sex freak, at worst, Obama was only outpolling him by 16%.Not by about 50% like Keyes is being outpolled.That was only the preliminary poll, just after Keyes announced.

Why thank you Yaphet. As you probably already know...I am not impressed with polls. :deal:

Joyce, call CBS channel2(in Illinois) a liar. On both the Deomocrat underground and the free republic websites, one democrat and the othe republican are both giving Keyes virtually no chance of winning. What gives? An issue both groups agree on?
Hey, I'm thru-take your spiel out on those people I mentioned-don't shoot the messenger.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back