Chief Elder Osiris : All Who Claim To Be Black And Afrikan, N Y Post Cartoon

Chief Elder Osiris

Jan 3, 2002
All Who Claim To Be Black And Afrikan, N Y Post Cartoon

By Chief Elder Osiris

There is a New York post Cartoon that is causing many Black Folks to React to that cartoon, an action common to the spirit of so call Black Afrikan Americans and the first thing that seem to come to mind of the Black Afrikan American is that the cartoon is a Racist indication toward Black People, which mean that the Black Afrikan Americans associate themselves as being a Monkey in America, claiming to be Black Afrikan American and that beloved, is the irony of Black Afrikan Americans reaction toward that NY Post Cartoon, which mean that All Who Claim To Be Black And Afrikan that happen to be in America, are not deserving to make such a Claim that associate with our Ancient Cosmic Divine Black resided in Afrika Ancestors.

All Black People who claim to be Black and Afrikan is not Black and Afrikan and deserve to be prohibited from being recognized for making such a claim about a shade that carry a description of being Divine, Real, and True, principles that most Black People making a claim to be Black Afrikan Americans, are not qualified nor is capable of meeting such a requirement for being Black and Afrikan, because the Mind those making such a Claim are those who are reacting to the N Y Post Cartoon in disgust, which imply that those So call Black Afrikan Americans are more concern about their Racial status and relationship with white Folks than what the Cartoon is suggesting about the Phenotype of Black People, which is that all Black People is of the status in America and the World of a Monkey and the Monkey deserve to be Shot.

So since Obama is portrayed as being Black by by some White folks in America and has been selected to be president, and just had a bill referred to as a stimulus passage passed by congress by the Obama Administration, then it is logical to assume, because certain class of white folks classify Black people as being no more than the status of a Monkey in the world, that the world automatic reach a conclusion that the Monkey the Law of Justice has just shot is depicted to be that of America President, Barack Obama.

So the only thing Black so call Afrikan Americans can get from that N Y Post cartoon is that the Monkey lying flat on the Back is the reference to America President, because of the Human Being Mind depiction of Black People, is that of a Monkey.

The N Y Post Cartoon is more than being about Race here, it is about a suggestion that a Monkey should be shot because of their dissatisfaction with a stimulus bill that has now been made into Law, Not by a Monkey, but by President Obama, he who is being depicted as a Monkey in the Cartoon which is sending out a dangerous suggestion as to what need to be done not just to the President but to all who symbolize the Monkey in America.

Can You Understand That, Beloved

So you see, all who claim to be Black and Afrikan and is reacting to the N Y Post Cartoon as if you are a Black Monkey, which disqualify you from making such a claim to be Black and Afrikan, because in that cartoon it is the Monkey that you are allying to symbolize your Race and is getting a racial reaction from you who claim to be Black American Afrikan.

You need not to make claim to be Black and Afrikan when you knoe not who you are and what such a claim represent and mean to your Ancestors, because it is the Black Garvey Nationalist Afrikan In America that Know who Black People are and what it take to be Black and Afrikan, which is to have the desire to fight to have Afrika to become Afrika again and to become a Unified Black Nation again, knowing for such to become a reality for Afrika and Black People, we must cease to be reactionaries and become actionable in our pursuit for our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation, the Ark capable of taking us out of the Monkey America World and Take us to the Land of our Divine First Way Ancestors where we will become the next state in Afrika, not as a Monkey People but as the Black Divine Beings which we have the potential of becoming again, meaning that you once were Divine Black Beings and not Human Being Monkeys, as many of us are reacting to the N Y Post Cartoon in a way that imply that we are what the cartoon imply about Black People.

I do not give one **** how White folks corporations depict in their mind for me to be, in my Divine Mind it is I that Define Me, because I know who I am and it most certainly is not a Monkey nor do I subscribe to the Darwin Theory concerning My Life organic universal Formation.

Can You Understand That, Beloved.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph

Osiris

Chief Elder

fwiamsrm.com

myspace.com/osirisakkebala

The Pan Afrikan Inter'National Movement

Copyright@2009

phynxofkemet

Jan 11, 2008
eartH (Heart) is my home
Occupation
child care provider
Don't Understand Elder

Quite Where you are coming from. Allow me to reiterate what I believe you are saying. In essence, your position is that if one is truly in their right Divine mind state, then they would not care or defer attention to the cartoon because they would know the monkey has no meaning towards them. But, for those caught up in the concept of racial status, who see themselves as hueman rather than divine, and as Black rather than African, then these people are reacting to the cartoon because they identify with the monkey?

Do I have that correct? What concerns me Elder, is not whether we as melaninated people identify with the monkey, it's the advocation of violence, the obvious terroristic KKK mentality that still pervades this society in which we live.

Even if I am to return to the motherland, I will find there too, some levels of violence, turmoil and strife? Why, because the Original Tribes of all shades are hunted worldwide by a group of crazies who believe that their White Male Deity gave them dominion over this earth and all that creeps, crawls or walks upon it.

I am concerned by this cartoon because President Obama symbolizes CHANGE, whether real or imagined. Whether you consider him to be African enough or not, is not the issue. Consider for a moment the disasterous consequence of his life being in peril. I cannot believe that we could ever be divided on this issue.

It should not matter what racist White / Asian/ Indian people want to call AFrican people, but it does - why? Because what they think, they also do. I for one have had enough violence against myself, my ancestors, and my mind. I believe it's time to end the abuse against us. Real or Implied.

Can you understand me, Elder?

Hotep

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MsInterpret Black Men : Black men steamed by nun's fake rape claim Black Men 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE HYPOCRISY OF BLACK AND WHITE PEOPLE WHEN THEY MAKE CLAIM THAT RACE IS NO LONGER A Chief Elder Osiris 0
I Black People : White Supremists claim proof that Arnold Dislike Black People Black People Open Forum 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Evangelist Has Powerful Response To Claim That Women Shouldn't Preach Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
J Black Spirituality Religion : the concise refutation of those who claim that the children of israel were the children of kush Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 86
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Trump apparently ‘forgot that he was president’: Ex-CIA director on wiretap claim Black People Politics 20
jamesfrmphilly Black People : pastor-walks-back-claim-chicago-gangs-want-to-work-with-trump Black People Open Forum 5
Fine1952 Science and Technology : Science Examined People Who Claim Not To Eat Or Drink. What They Found Is Mind-Boggling! Science and Technology 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Canada rejects African-American's asylum claim Black People Politics 1
Liberty Law Forum : Chicago city lawyer resigns over claim he hid evidence in deadly police shooting Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Twitter Explodes Over Obama 'Closest Thing to a Jew' Claim Black People Politics 1
TruthHitman African American History Culture : Hebrews of the Atlas Mountains Claim ancient ancestral connection with the Khaunas of Hawaii African American History Culture 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Jeremy Scahill on Obama's Orwellian War in Iraq: We Created the Very Threat We Claim to be Fighting Black People Politics 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Christians Respond To Victoria Osteen's Claim: 'When We Obey God..We're Doing It For Ourself' Christian Study Group 55
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : FAT BUT FIT CLAIM FALSE! Black Health and Wellness 4
Alarm Clock Jails / Prisons : Inmates claim prison guards are retaliating against hunger-strikers in California Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : 7-Eleven Stores Operated 'Modern Day Plantation System,' Feds Claim Black People Open Forum 5
Brother Realist Egypt : Why do some of us claim to be Egyptians Egypt 65
A Black Entertainment : Nigerians Are Quick To Claim Famous African Americans as Their Own Black Entertainment 58
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Contrary Evidence 2 Such A Discredited Claim Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
legit-writer Law Forum : Advantages / Disadvantages of Personal Injury Action vs Worker's Compensation Claim Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 7
RAPTOR Black People : Combating the European claim to "universalism": according to Marimba Ani Black People Open Forum 17
Mercyless1803 Black People : "Teen’s NFL Dreams Squashed By Fake Rape Claim, Woman Confesses 10 Years Later Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Black Relationships : Sisters - Stop Letting Men Mistreat You - You Are No Where Near as Weak and Fragile as You Claim! Black Relationships 61
Kemetstry Black People : Can One Hate the Poor and Still Claim Religious Piety? Black People Open Forum 35
Writeous1 Black People : Claim: Youths Offered Money To Start Riots Black People Open Forum 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Claim To Fame Is About Game, But A Claim To Be Sane, Cause Divine Change, Reparatio Chief Elder Osiris 0
Amnat77 Black Spirituality Religion : Origins Of The Voudoun Religion: A Closer look At Dahomey's Claim Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Ankhur Black People : European Jews claim to Isreal; proved False by their own Scholar Black People Open Forum 19
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Why Is There A Claim To An Afrikan Liberation Day When There Is No Liberation Chief Elder Osiris 0
I Black People : Careful what you CLAIM!!! Black People Open Forum 2
A Black Spirituality Religion : The claim so often put forth,that Christ changed the Sabbath,is disproved by... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : UNTIL AMERICA CAN CLAIM TO HAVE MOVED BEYOND RACE, AMERICA MUST DEAL WITH THE ISSUE O Chief Elder Osiris 2
D Black People : Mom 'Devastated' at Claim Tots Smoked Pot/Says Uncle Meant No Harm Black People Open Forum 1
S Black People : Bush snubs claim that 655,000 Iraqis were killed Black People Open Forum 2
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : White People Claim Descent from Akhenaten Omowale Jabali 17
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : DALLAS T.O. police claim he tried to harm himself Black Sports 6
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : To Claim Love for Self While There Is Not Knowledge Of Self, Make such A Claim A Lie Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Disservice We Show Toward Marcus Garvey, While We Claim to be Of Service to him Chief Elder Osiris 1
L Black Poetry : ...Claim Me... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
P Pan Africanism : Diamond land claim in SA court African American History Culture 3
M Black Poetry : My blend situated and insulated like coats claim the empire Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
watzinaname Black Poetry : I Don't Claim To Know What Love Is... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
triniti424 Black Poetry : I make my claim... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 21
ASHANTA Black Poetry : The Calling Of The Elders State Your Claim Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Poetry : Pet Peeve; Women Who Claim They Can't Get Him To Leave! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
blakverb Black Poetry : How many brothers claim... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Britons were black ‘before these isles were British’, says Horrible Histories Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Woman makes history as 9th Black female pediatric surgeon in US Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Black cemeteries are reflection of deep segregation history African American History Culture 0