Black Poetry : all types of facts in these plus I like to snack on cheese but no mickey mouse is in the house but f

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
all types of facts in these plus I like to snack on cheese but no mickey mouse is in the house but folks worship computers then go to HOOTERS and discuss stuff, eat between meals their scheme is real take small bites and chew all night got a crew that write BLACK HIP HOP we attack wearing flip flops and considered at the tip top of the game, tower in strange vibes with the power to change lives go shower and rearrange our jive, a fare is money for a ride need a honey with pride to take to a dance and make romance happen

this party is whack but this girl got a body of fact the DJ scratch and I stay attached her name is Judy may booty on display from down south, sex and a kiss actually exist my text list girls that are down wit it I'm brown and legit now this is BLACK HIPHOP from VIRGINIA BEACH, and a black girl go through a lot face reality lace could be a fatality if given to the wrong boy, had this friend gave a boy some and he lost his mind completely broke the bed

measure mean to find the size my treasure is my divine pies and boys design lies to hit the skins and become legit men, had to duck in this boy's truck oh he wanted some and got my tongue so hot and was sprung a lot couldn't go anywhere juice flow plenty there my dress was up breasts been sucked some mad wind around and my emotions had been found oceans then pound the shores I was very struck and like a dairy product milk in my breast had on a silk dress, boys go to Cally wearing bling and end up in a valley of kings now this is BLACK HIP HOP in VIRGINIA BEACH

plain mean simple not raw see a girl dimple in her jaw even SHIRLEY TEMPLE saw her tap dance and trapped in a romance with a boy rap enhance the situation oh gosh she was brain washed in VIRGINIA BEACH all the fake talk start a cake walk in the park so he thought oh he jest kissed her red lips right there all night she was aware, hugged her waist loved her lace at the club chased by him, the street drop zone some weak not strong she is Sweet at home and he want some, HE SAID: “boo I feel let down you so wet and brown wanna get down town and use my tongue and amuse you some NAW PLAYER “I feel like a mermaid a fishlike girl you wish to put a pipe in my world then hurl kisses at my lips love to swim above the rim and say no

body damp from a shower had to revamp my power caught a cramp trying to tower over the whack carry a shoulder pack with info a fact a limo is a great ride, revealing an affair could lead to feelings of despair now dealing with your hair boo pass the comb please, like grass this is wet with dew hope to get a true date, wow should stay at home could've swore I saw a pay phone, time tick by wanted some quick pie need a chick fly to give it up, SHE SAID “NAW PLAYER I remain wet and true is the only way I can get through this a few miss my lips when they tried to kiss me some were hot men ranked in the top ten I adopt the trend of side stepping

Last edited:
must find the street mind leap to a great height need cake tonight see a girl that mess around in affairs and downstairs probably got brown hairs ready to fly and leap get pie to eat so I TRY SPEAK Ebonics this is BLACK HIP HOP in VIRGINIA BEACH and a whack pack of facts lack information, dream in my hummer eat a green cucumber and it's not ripe but this girl is the hot type, so I'm sweaty and involved ready to solve this problem got a horse a hype saddle and like cattle graze and eat grass then speak fast this could be livestock by five o'clock I'm alive but in shock LOOK BOO: I got a bad habit and a mad tablet which is a writing pad and I'm fighting mad with words and verbs that deserve attention let me lift your min-skirt and sniff plenty desserts” “NAW PLAYER if you sniff mind gonna drift then you find the gift and go crazy on it, my facts is like a snack a small meal and it's all real oh and my panties are wet can't let them stay that way you wanna stay and play no way HOSEA, got a ton of breasts must confess and admit that legit milk is here my dear so let me make this clear my cake appear to be easy but its not, had a friend gave this boy some of hers, and he left his girlfriend

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back