Chief Elder Osiris : All True Garveyites Must Seek Only For The Greater Good for Afrika And The Black Worl

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, May 14, 2007.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    All True Garveyites Must Seek Only For The Greater Good for Afrika And The Black World!!!

Hoteph beloved Sisters And Brothers:

When seeking and fighting for the greater Good for afrika and Black People, such a pursuit is not to be compromised, because the bar extend beyond the politics of such a venture and when in search and the fight for the greater Good for Afrika and Black people collectively so, then individual wants must not matter, as a matter of fact, such wants become an evil adversary to the Greater Good for Afrika and the Black World.

The Greater Good for Afrika and the Black World is Unity of the Land of Afrika and with the Black World and such a Divine relationship is uncompromising and all who seek for the Greater Good For Afrika and the Black World, must not be swayed by the opinion of the Brand New Human Being so call Black Afrikans, such Afrikans seek only for the individual wanting pleasure for their Black Life and they are willing to settle for the lesser Good for their Black Life, so the value of such a Flawed Black Mind, that is now in the possession of the Human Beings, they that have established a reputation of abusing and oppressing Afrika and the Black World, Such a devalued Black Human Being Mind, hold no weight in the presence of those Black People who are now in pursuit of obtaining our Divine Mind , the Mind given to us by our Ancient Cosmic First Way Ancient Divine Black Ancestors.

The present condition of Afrika and the Black World does not serve to the advantage and most certainly do not provide for the Greater Good of all of Afrika and the Black so call Afrikan World, such a Divine Fact will be challenged and claimed to be not True, by only the Foolish so call Black Afrikan, they that sport their Human Being Education claiming to be intelligent, when in fact, they know nothing about the Black Story that extend beyond the Human Being education.

As I have often said to you Black People, White Folks Lie and such a disease was catching by the Arabs and Hebrew Nations,so that Axis of Evil, expressed toward Black People, they Lie, and more so when the topic happen to be the Black World, so all of your Human Being education concerning the Black World as taught by the Human Beings in this World, such information is predicated upon a Lie, because you see the Human Beings are Natural Born Liars and Deceivers when it come to the Black World, the Universe, and GOD.

The Divine True Garveyites in pursuit for Afrika and the Black World Greater Good, which is to take place again on this Planet call Earth, you Black People must know by now, that Divinity is immune to vain opinions and pursuits that come from the Mind of the Brand New Black so call Afrikan Human Being Mind, because what come out from the Human Being Mind, such is not for the Greater Good for Afrika and the Black World, but is for the individual self, vain as it is, justifying the Divide, Tribal, and Diverse condition of the Black World, those dynamics serving to be the inner Axis of Evil that is eating at the Spirit of the Black World, like that of a Cancer, known to bring Death to that which it infect.

The True Garveyites do not compromise the Divine Truth and Reality that now hold Afrika and the Black World in captivity under the authority and control of the Human Being, and their Black so call Afrikans Agents, and they be every where among the Black World, seeking whomever they may convince to bow to the Lies and Deception given to them to spread to the Black World concerning Afrika and the Black World, as they Lie about what they want to have happen to Afrika and the Black World, their wants falling way short of having Afrika and the Black World to Enjoy what is needed, the Greater Good in our Black Life time.

A Black Fool Will compromise that which need to be done in order to serve to obtain the Greater Good for Afrika and the so call Black Afrikan, in exchange for the individual Life advances and betterment for the individual self, a Mental posture known to be the Modus Operandi of the Human Being Mind, the Mind that is full of Evil action toward Afrika and the so call Black Afrikan World, so beloved, no, a Foolish Weak Black Human Being Mind, has no redeeming qualities that the Divine Mind is bound to respect and such a Mind opinion about the Divine Seeking Garveyites, hold no weight of respectability by those that are in hot pursuit of our Divine Mind once again.

The Unquestionable Formula for obtaining the Greater Good For Afrika and the Black so call Afrikans, happen to be without compromise, which is, Reparation, without Racial Assimilation, Repatriation Back To Afrika , with Separation, and Independent Statehood For The Children Of The Middle Passage, Such Serving for The Greater Good For Afrika And The Black World, such serving to be the Axis qualified to bring about the reunification of the Two Land of Afrika and a Divided Diverse Black so call Afrikan People.

Such a Black Afrika and Black People Status of Unity, serve to be for the Greater Good for Afrika and the Black World, only a Black Foolish Human Being Infected Mind, would disagree with this Divine Truth and will attempt to compromise that which serve for the Greater Good of Afrika and the Black World, which is Unity for the Afrika Land and the Black so call Afrikan People, everything else is liken to the Black Human Being throwing lying deceiving Dust in the Eyes of the Black World, preventing the Black World from Seeing Clearly, that which is Divinely Needed in order for Afrika and the Black Garveyites Afrikans, to enjoy the Greater Good in our Black Life Time on this Planet call Earth.

So you see, the Human Beings, LIE !!!

I have long stop subscribing to the False Notion that Black People should pretend to be in Unity for the sake of projecting such a Lie for the Human Being benefit, because now you See, the Black Human Being, they Lie as well, as a matter of Fact, we have Mastered the art of Evil Lying to Black People, as well as deceiving Black People about what we need to do in order to experience the Greater good in our Black Life Time.

So when the Black Human Being Falter in our responsibility to tell the Divine Truth to Black People and when we give off every indication that we rather be anything but Black, then it become the True Garveyites responsibility to point out the evil in such a lifestyle, that which serve to the detriment to Black People enjoying the Greater Good in our Black Life Time.

So beloved, I can not send out approval of the likes of a Kofi Annan or a Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton or any of the Brand New Black Human Beings wherever they are on this planet, advocating Black Racial assimilation into the cesspool of White, Arab, and Hebrew Society, those that be in power over the present Black World.

So, by making such a statement, I know I alienate many Black Human Being from such a position the Garveyites take in defense of Afrika and the Black World needing to become United again and I must say, there are exception to some Rules of action, but as I say, the Black True Garveyites do not Compromise in the pursuit for the Greater Good for Afrika and the Black World, which must become united again.

To all Black so call Afrikans, though you accept or reject that which I share with you, my Love for the Black World and Afrika, remain Divinely intact.

I Come I share, You Either Accept Or Reject, I Continue On Being Obedient To Our Ancient First Way Black Ancestors.

The Divine Truth, Most Black Folks Despise The Divine Truth And Lo And Behold The Present Condition Of Afrika And The Black World !!!

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    FWIOAM/SRM
    www.myspace.com/osirisakkebala
    www.fwiamsrm.com
    Join Me Every saturday Night On www.Destee.com, on Black Chat at 6pm EST
    [email protected]

[email protected]-------

2. silent-ra

silent-ra Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    teach the village great Elder, teach!

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Black Warrior, to you do I bow with all respect and submission to you.

Remain Focus and alert

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder