Black People : All that matters

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Kevin Ervin, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Kevin Ervin

Kevin Ervin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    All that matters is derived of inspirational thought... As the mind can only defeat now decaying matter when necessity remains the ruler of all thoughts... God's original thoughts for all of existence is true love and/or necessity and/or inter-connection. As all other contradictions are destined to fall into a living dead memory through the ever-present balance in God's Time... Kevin D. Ervin 2007 c.

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Vanity is a strange thing...to even imagine that someone or anyone would or could know the "original thoughts of God"!! Of course it probably would help a lot if we knew what the "original thoughts were of the Goddess that taught God". As I stated in my book, our lame definitions of God have made us greater than God. If God is all love and peace, all positive and constructive, then I am greater than God...for I can hate and do evil...something God can not do. On the other hand, if satan or the devil or shaytan or whatever we choose to label evil as, is all evil, deceitful, hate, corruption and confusion, then I am greater than it...for I can love and do goodness.

As for god's Time? there is no Time without "ME"..T I M E

3. Kevin Ervin

Ratings:
    +1
    Whatever... Vanity... Love, necessity and inter-connection is vanity and to see such inevitability is vain. Whatever... I'm not arguing with you anymore, if you don't like my blogs then stay off of them. You'll get an ok from here on out. I"m writing to the ones who need to hear me whether you like it or not.

4. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    You seem a little irritated? You are Centered aren't you?

5. Kevin Ervin

Ratings:
    +1
    Actually you are a great teacher, which seems to be a deep desire for you... I aint going nowhere, you definitely aint going nowhere so bring it. I'll let you teach me before I let you beat me.

6. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    How about We Teach Each Other...for I am only a teacher because I'm a good student...always in the process of learning.

7. Kevin Ervin

Ratings:
    +1
    Then learn to recognize another...student, for that is all that any teacher is. And let the two like minds bumping heads be an example to all (namely black folks) who read, for we were an example ourselves...