Chief Elder Osiris : All Religions Promote Lies About God

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
All Religions Promote Lies About God

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

I am just going to react briefly to the Lies now being spread about the now find of Jesus remains and his Family, in my book Lies about God, I clearly states the Jesus story is a Lie and Jesus never did live as portrayed in the the Holy book of the religious believers and I remain firm in that I know to be Divinely True.

The claim now being aired over the devil media about the developing story concerning the find of Jesus remains, which now have been discovered as they so claim and such a claim only verify my claim that the character Jesus is no more than a figment of the Human Being Lying Mind.

The entire DNA claim is a lie, concerning the Bible Jesus and I stress the Bible Jesus because it is that Jesus the world has been duped about and maneuvered to Love with a passion not shown toward each other.

It is a saying that if you start out lying then that lie, in order to give it creditability, has to keep on lying, but before long the Lie will be pushed by its own action into a corner, whereby the Lie fall defeated before the Divine Truth and that is what this new claim about Jesus remains and his family has done, it verify my claim about Jesus never have been to this planet as so stated in your Holy book.

The Claim today is that, now Jesus has been founded, yet in your Holy book it clearly states that Jesus was the act of God planting the seed of God into a woman call Mary and she did give birth to a Man Child they named Jesus, he came to this Earth and was Murdered on Logs nailed and tied across each other, he was Buried in an apartment like Tomb and stayed there for two days and on the third day he emerged from the Tomb where Thomas and the rest of Jesus disciples saw and talked to him and as they were walking up the path together, Jesus suddenly became no more, in other words, he just disappeared up into the Heavenly sky.

Now, if the Book you call the Bible of Truth state such about Jesus and it does, then how in the Hell can what this devilish Human Being is making claim to today, be True, their claim to have found Jesus, attack every word in your Holy Book and does verify such words to be A lie, in reference to Jesus, and since they lied to you about Jesus, then one can logically assume that there be many more lies contained in that Book call the Word of God, which such a claim is a lie in and of itself.

Beloved, if it be the will of our Ancient First way Ancestors, I will cover more in detail about this virus call religion in my class on Saturday Night, on Destee.com at 8 Pm.

The Divine Truth, Black Folks Despise The Divine Truth, In Favor Of The Profane Lie.

Here Is Loving you

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
FWIOAM/SRM
www.fwiamsrm.com

agreed 100%

being spiritual and knowing where the power source lies
i can see through this

i have great respect for the power

i think "Jesus" sidetracks you to where the true power lies

but if you have faith in doing the right thing i think it's all good

i mean the basic of Jesus i can see, you know trying to be "righteous"

but i also see jesus as a surrender of sorts

because of the turn the other cheek thing

because sheer survival of humans and all life is a constant battle

like a question of kill? or be killed?

Hey brotha Elder Osiris,

I really enjoyed your class last night. It strengthens me to know I am not alone in trying to tell the truth. For the last two years I've been detoxing my mind from 25 years of christian indoctrination. I have a deep understanding of just how the church's methods of coercion, guilt, fear and "blessings" lure peple into the matrix and keep them there. It saddens me when I try to share what I know and get people to think I am sometimes accused of attacking other's beliefs. You know the story well.

It reminds me of a man who bought a flock of chickens who were tied to a pole with strings. He felt sorry for them walking round and round the pole so he cut the string but they just kept walking around the pole as if they were still tied to it. Then he shooed them away. They flew a few feet away then fell back in their circular pattern walking around an imaginary pole.

In the by-Bill God tells the Hebrews in Bablylon you will no longer call Me Baal. They were calling God by the name their captors used. It gives me heart to see that the day is coming when Black peole will no longe call God by the name their oppressors use. I see us opening out eyes to what the by-Bill really says and realizing that feeble minded low lever regional manager bears no resemblance to our Creator.

Thank you for sharing what you know, Elder.

Da River

Hoteph Goddess River:

Beloved to you do I bow and acknowledge your Mind, Divine it must be.

Beloved, we are in the Time where we must seek out, locate, and identify each other and do so with a purpose for our Mind to become as One, having a common Goal, which must be to reclaim our Divine Mind for purpose of qualifying us to fight to reunite the Black so call Afrikan Nation and reclaim our Mother and Father Land, we now refer to as Afrika.

We who are qualified to reveal the Divine Truth, must come out from behind the White Curtain that we have been made to hide behind, for Many thousand of years, we have been kept away from being able to function in our own Black Divine Mind, the Divine Truth is no longer in need to be kept in secret any more, it is now Time for our people to be exposed to the Divine Truth, the only weapon capable of defeating the Profane Lies which now have authority over the Black Life as I speak.

Again I honor you as I bow to you beloved, yet we must work to bring the day when we all will be able to grace each other in person, eye ball to eye ball.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
FWIOAM/SRM- ( First Way Institute Of Afrikan Institute/ Sankofa Repatriation Movement )

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back