Black People : All or Nothing At All-Nothing from Nothing leaves/Is Nothing

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Goddess Auset333, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved One:

If what we are doing is Divinely Right, All the below is in what we do.

MIND--The Mind is the receiving process of all information that come from the Soul and Natural occurrence in our physical Life, The Mind is the Energy extension of the Soul. (Osiris)

BODY-- The body serve is the Temple that House the Inner going on inside the Body and on the outside it receive the physical injurious as a result of the Mind decision being made about all it See and Looking at, which bring into play that which is associated to the Body senses. (Osiris)

SPIRIT--The Spirit is the Result of the Mind action, which generate an Attitude and Behavior based on the Mind action of decision making, meaning that the Spirit is the Expression of the Mind Action that develop into an Attitude and Behavior, expressed by Body Action. (Osiris)

SOUL-The Soul is the Center of your Life, It give you the ability Know and Understand the Information that is in constant Flow to what we call the Mind, which is no more than an extension of the Soul, in other word the Soul is the Nucleus Energy of your body, endowed with information that come from the Essence of All That Is and All That Is Not, It is your Life Source. (Osiris)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    If we separate any of the above from that we do, we are operating in the human being mind-set, mindless, senseless, non-sensical full of fleshly desires with hidden agendas and motives.
    http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50756
    How can we discuss Unity & not DisUnity-The Scars of Shame, deadly poison within us?

If we just put our Body and Spirit into what we do, where is the Mind and Soul in it that we do? Proverty Mind-set.This is like saying, I am going to put my leg and arm in the car, and leave the rest of me out. Without the mind/rest of the body, that car is not going anywhere.

It is one who do not Know and Being Thyself As Divine Soul.
    :qqb018: :qqb018: :qqb018: