All Natural Health Priorities

Which of the following All natural health issues are most important to you?

• Incorporating a vegetarian diet into my life.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Incorporating a vegan diet into my life.

• Learning an exercise associated with holism, like Tai chi or Yoga

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Learning how to meditate

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Taking up outdoor exercise/activities that bring me closer to nature.

• Using only organic products.

• Boycotting products that use animal testing

• Using herbology, homepathy, ayurveda, massage, colonics and other forms of alternative medicine, tre

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
peace...i chose meditation, although i am also working on most of the other choices in the poll...my problems are being disciplined and staying consistent with everything. i've heard of alot of differerent meditation techniques, but like Mahogany_Brown I'd like to find a more african centered approach to it. and my diet needs work too...i'm a vegetarian who eats more junk food than vegetables!

i think i mentioned in another thread - african forms of meditation are really incorporated in practice of african religions. they do not and probably will never be seen outside of that context. and they are not seperate tools. they are engrained in other rituals and practices. so much so that people that dont consciously meditate probably would be doing these things in an african religion and not be calling it meditation, but referring to the complete practice and noticing after awhile that it makes them less stressful or more calm etc... guess what i am saying is that there is no stand alone practice of meditation in african context. you practice a religion and certain acts include or encourage meditative breathing and concentration practices.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back