Black Women : All My Friends Are Men

friends... associates.... buddies... wathave u.... most of mine are men.. i got bout 3 real female friends.. for me, i tend to have a selective group of female associates - so when it comes to keeping a female freinds somin always goes wrong sooner than later...and the ones i do have are like from middle school- who stuck wit me. as for my male friends- mainly ex's and jus guys i chill wit. i think it all depends on preference... i have my moods where i mainly chill wit nuthing but guys- im mean i dont have sisters- so naturally thats what im used to- and then ohter times- i jus need to chill wit my gurls.

but i do have to aggree wit the competition comment...sometimes we are too judgemental when decidin who to be friends wit before they cross our line- we judge em for crossing one of our freinds or somin....

I have male and female friends, however, one of my best friends is a man. There have been females that I have cut off for underhanded things they have done to me or if I found their motives to be suspicious or self-serving, but no, I do not consider all of my "sisters" in that same vein. I meet each person as an individual, and I will determine my friendship with you based on that.

Women do tend to be more competitive with other women though. Some make you feel like they are scoring you from head to toe. From your clothes to your makeup, your shoes, to the car you're driving. They will talk about you badly and then hit you with the "Hey, girl" when you are walking up to them. I am guilty of having done this before. I am glad that I surrounded myself a few years ago with women of different ages, who knew of actual topics to talk about and who had activities outside of the mall or searching for a new man. These things, make friendships with women more enjoyable and thriving for me.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back