Black Entertainment : 'All In Challenge': Rapper Meek Mill Donates His Rolls Royce Phantom For COVID-19 Fundraiser

Chyko

Oct 10, 2019
Robert Rihmeek Williams, popularly known as Meek Mill, has donated his 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom to help feed millions of under privileged people around the world as the coronavirus continues to spread.

If you recall, Michael Rubin, co-owner of the Philadelphia 76ers, had earlier announced this week, the 'All in Challenge' fundraiser. He then challenged celebrities throughout business, spirts and entertainment to auction off a prized possession to raise millions of dollars for charity.

Rubin also nominated Floyd Mayweather, LeBron James and James Harden to donate while making the Instagram announcement.

“This for people affected by the coronavirus, who are less fortunate,” he said in the video. “I’m in a position where I can help out.”

For the full coverage, use link below.

https://www.amebobook.com/all-in-challenge-rapper-meek-mill-donates-his-rolls-royce-phantom-for-covid-19-fundraiser/

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: