Black Poetry : All for a man

daya

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 12, 2003
You think you know all there is to know about a man. But guess what,all your doing is blowing smoke up your -------! Go ahead toot your own horn . Why not you were just born, I'm just waiting for the next 26 years to pass me by, So I can see more women cry,Don't you relize by now you can't change the path of a man They do what they know, And you they do not. So how can they do it right if you dont put up a fight. They won't see that their you'r Mr Destiny untill you show them that there is no love or honer in cheating just show how much you love and stay by his side. Don't ever let him see you cry, always have pride. Trust him always untill otherwise, don't be petty and call him out his name, just keep him close and one day he'll change and make you his wife. Dont disrespect him at all because the first time you do you'r house will fall.You'll get it right on day, But hay dont listen to me who's to say I know what I'm saying I could be wrong or I could be right but I have a good man that I will love for the rest of my life.
I HOPE YOU LIKE MY POEM
THANK'S DAYA

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back