Black People : All Black People In America Are Not Descended From Slaves

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
I couldn't help this, sort of. It's just that I'm in a section of my book that is disturbing me some what. First is the idea that we are not all descended from the transatlantic slave trade. Number two is the idea that "our own people helped to develop everything that we're going through today". Number three, our experience and deeply imbedded feelings and thoughts pertaining to slavery is dependent on where we were raised and by who.

What do I mean by this? It means that depending on if you were in the north, the south, the west or mid west, the experience was different. Depending on if one was raised in a boule family, a military family, a militant family, a religious family or whatever, it determines the mindset and perspectives of our people regardless of the conditioning.

Is there anything consistent? Yes there is. The only thing that is consistent is the idea that they never really planned on our still being here. That reality is one that they are still working on....and more importantly, capitalism can not exist without an under class for them to make their money off of. Therefor they construct legal methods to maintain that reality with our people still on the bottom and as the new millennium slaves that is based upon a construct of criminalizing us as based upon the constitution.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back