Black Positive People : All Black Male School 100% College Bound

This is BLACK LOVE for sure!!!!
I think Bro Soul also posted this great news recently!!!
This is a good thang!!!
These Brothers deserve all the gifts they get. I am certain they must have had
great Mentors and the correct Rites of Passage that all our young brothers need and deserve.:qqb015:
Love & Blessings,
DREA

Urban Prep charter school again beats the odds
All seniors accepted to college for second year in row

By Noreen S. Ahmed-Ullah, Tribune reporter
9:32 p.m. CST, February 16, 2011

Fire broke out in Cedric Abdul-Hakeem's Englewood home Dec. 31. After making sure everyone was out safely, the 17-year-old re-entered the smoke-filled home to retrieve his laptop.

"My laptop had all my applications, and most college applications are due Jan. 1," explained Abdul-Hakeem. "I figured if my laptop burns, I'm through."

He got his laptop. He got the applications in on time. And so far, he's been accepted to half a dozen colleges, including Grinnell College in Iowa, where most of his tuition will be paid through scholarships and grants.

Abdul-Hakeem is yet another Urban Prep success story. For the second consecutive year, every single senior in Chicago's only public all-male, all-African-American high school has been accepted to a four-year college or university.

In all, the 104 members of the 2011 graduating class have been accepted to 103 colleges...

continued here: http://mirroronamerica.blogspot.com/2011/02/positive-young-black-male-news-urban.html

I am so proud of these young men , stories like this bring rash of tears
because this say we headed into a fullfilling future......All black youth not bad
gangbangers or dealers in jail or on a crime watch !

Just proud and to say 100% means everyone not a one was left behind

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back