Black Poetry : All About Me

Ujima

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 10, 2004
Ohio
Make me love you. Make me want you. Make me need you.
Touch me. Taste me. Feel me. Love me. Caress me. Kiss me.
Do what you will just don’t hurt me.
The meaning of my life runs far too deep for any pain or any grief.
Pleasant, happy, joyful, beautiful, enticing, stimulating, intellectual, a wonder…that’s me!
Take it or leave it alone. Can you handle what’s hot? Only you know.
Anything you need or want, just ask because a closed mouth means a closed mind in my eyes. Don’t play or limit yourself because I am much too precious.
No conceit, just confidence resides in me, along with hopes, dreams, and dignity.
I’m not a mind reader so please speak your mind. Entice me with your words; lure me with your smile. Use your eyes to search my soul.
Look at the woman on the inside: satisfying, undenying, and taking no ungentle-man. I have no time for you. Make yourself worthy of me because I am still too precious, like a diamond in the rain I will continue to shine.
If I don’t see the beauty in me, who will? My mirror is not a piece of glass that may break at any given time. My mirror is inside of me and please believe, I have many reflections in my mind.
My feelings will not be hurt. My dreams will not be shattered.
Your negative thoughts build me up and bring out positive aspirations, aggression, and a divine character. I am a priceless treasure…
Seeking my value is an intoxicating pleasure.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back