Africa : Alkebulan - the real name of Africa (?)

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

ChosenSeed;[B said:
696406[/B]]I didn't want to touch the publishing date earlier because I didn't want to run you off too quickly. Internet trolls go into hiding when they get embarrassed. You still haven't provided any proof that Dr. Ben wasn't lying. You should have provided quotes from his books and not a quote stating that Black man from the Nile was published in 1972 in an attempt to refute my claim that Mother of Western Civilization was published BEFORE it. Well Western Civilization WAS PUBLISHED BEFORE IT!! It was published in 1971.
"Alkebu-Lan Books Associates; First Edition (US) First Printing edition (1971)"

.....:rofl:@ChosenSeed again, lol...Sir, this isn't proof, please provide the link source like I have done for you, if you can?

Last edited:
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Update!

See what happens when dudes get embarrassed, they forget how to use google. :rolling:

.......At least, this has been fun to me, it really has ChosenSeed, so you want me to Google, lol....this is a joke:)....and then you resorted to name calling, wow....take care brother, you laid it all on the carpet. This is a wrap!...lol

Last edited:
.......lol, I see you backed up off the AU (African Union), wonder why? Sir, the link I provided explains the non solidarity on the Continent of Alkebu-lan...Peace In, okay? (no fishing expeditions here)

I didnt back off anything. The fact is that Africans are organized into a unit known as the African Union. Furthermore, instead of diverting from the question who are these "most African scholars" you are speaking of?

Certainly, I have never seen Nkrumah, Sekou Toure, Cabral, Fanon, Diop or even DuBois use Alkebulan to refer to the entire African continent and if you actually knew Dr. Ben he used this term for north Africa, the part distinguished from Ta Meri.

In fact, he used Ta Meri more than Alkebulan. And this can be found in the same source you mention "Black Man of the Nile".

The fact that the term has the prefix AL- is indicative that this term is of Arabic origin.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back