Black Spirituality Religion : Alien Agenda. Revisited.

A simple coincidence just turned into a powerful one for me DarkWarrior TY. I've been experimenting with a very interesting herbal smoke combo, I believe it promotes astral projection to the highest degree so I won't go into the mix just yet on this thread. But when I say it promotes astral projection to the highest degree, even that might be a understatement.

In my astral, I found myself in an alternate Universe. I assumed this because I was myself, but I was doing a different job and riding the bus. One day after work, I overheard two people debating about their bibles. One person was a heavy set Elder Black Man, with a long bushy beard. The other was a religious Black lady. He was showing her all the parts of the bible that dealt with space crafts and even Reptilians. But he was talking very loud so everyone could hear him.

I walked up to them and I said very sternly " you shouldn't be talking about that here." He looked at me and started pointing at me, then he said "you are with them!! you are working with them!! you are one of them!!" I was trying to calm him down, the only reason I said anything was because I was afraid for him, and he seemed like he was too much into David Icke. The next thing I knew a black portal opened up right there on the bus and sucked the Man into it. The people starting running off the bus, away from me as if I was the one that did it. Then I thought to myself, was I?

When I made it home, it was dark so I wanted to go to bed. The Woman I was with was not my Queen at all. She was much different. This was another sign that I was in different dimension. I also had memory of being with her even though in this world now I do not know who she is. I went to sleep, another sign that I was in another dimension because you can only sleep in an astral realm. I woke up to a loud noise in the living room. I ran into the living room and there was a pentagram etched out into the carpet. I felt as if the Man on the bus had something to do with it.

It was a very detailed design. It had smaller symbols of the inside of it, for food, sex, money etc,- all areas of control. I heard the Elder's voice, he said I was Satan and was trying to use this concept against me from whatever realm he was in. He said I was a great and powerful Magician of Satan. This is what he called me. I placed my hand over his pentagram, and said something that cause it to fade just alittle, but it didn't fade completely. Then I got the unusual feeling that this entire situation was a hoax. Something was trying to get me to use my power to study me.

This was my feeling. I went back into the bedroom, attempting to go back to sleep perhaps. Then I saw flashing lights in the living room. When I tried to wake up the Woman I was with, I noticed that she herself was a hybrid between a Human and a skinny alien being. But I did not react to this, it was like I had always known it. I told her that something was trying to get into the house. We went into the living room, and the pentagram was now a deeper black. It had materialized completely. I told her to check all the doors, and the front door was open.

I immediately knew something or someone was in the house. I looked towards the back door and I saw someone walking out. He looked like a Brotha at first, I remember shooting at him. Everything went black and I was back in the bed again. The part where I first saw the flashing lights started over again. This time I saw in my mind that three 8 foot tall beings were in the living room. They were standing around the pentagram. I asked myself if I had the power to destroy them? What type of weapons do I have to use against them? I knew that if I died in this alternate world it wouldn't matter because I still had a body waiting for me in this one here. This gave me the additional confidence. But remember I always say we are not individuals, we are networks.

As I got up from the bed, something from within me started screaming out "Shango! Shango! Shango!" Three times, and I saw a flash of fire from the living room. Then I heard- "the hammer of Shango!" I looked into the living room, and a large Black Man that looked like 3 Shaqs was slapping these creatures around with a hammer. It was the most incredible fight I have ever seen, there is no movie that I can reference to give a clear visual for what I was seeing here. And then the creatures were gone. I realized then that the legend about John Henry is Shango.

When the creatures disappeared so did he, but he was in spirit form, I could still hear and feel him. He could also be a representation of the Fathers in my bloodline. His Sons and Daugthers entered the living room is spirit form. And I saw a Man spitting rum over the pentagram, and it disappeared completely. But as he was doing that, a creature tried to jump out a black portal to grab him- he yelled a magical word that I cannot remember, but I knew it meant- may your own powers suck you up. And the creature was sucked back into the portal. He took out a calabash bowl, and said it was the blood of Shango, he poured rum into it and mixed it with bloodroot.

He placed 4 red candles around it. In my mind I could see a circle casted in fire. The daughters walked around the room also with candles singing and spitting rum into the corners of the room. When they finished blessing the room, they left as they came. I went back to the room to go to bed. When I closed my eyes I heard the voice of Shango. It was a calm very mellow voice, not the voice of someone that seemed to be almost 12 feet tall. He said to me "we must speak, but we cannot speak here." I felt myself being drawn up into the stars, far away from earth. I could not see him, I saw nothing but stars but I heard his voice. He said "The creatures you saw are not spiritual beings, they are emotional beings. They formed themselves out of emotions, emotions of destitution- because many believe they do not have power, they are without and so they fear."

"To fight such creatures, it is not about becoming emotional less, but you must create the emotion that you are their Gods. You must bring yourself up to the point of seeing yourself as their superior and produce this emotion. They are feeding off not only fear, but all emotions because they are emotional creatures. Fear just happens to be the most common."

As I looked at the stars I saw holographic images of these creatures feeding off the Churches, prisons, and from Television. Shango said watching certain programs causes us to produce the emotions of destitution. He did show me the emotion required to destroy them. What I saw was the image of the Grim Reaper, wearing black but glowing white.

He was standing on a mountain top, and right below was an audience of alien beings, and they were looking up to him as their master. I looked at it for a very long time, how they adored this being, or feared it. Then I realized who the Grim Reaper was. It was who Shango was saying we had to become in order to destroy them. The Grim Reaper is a symbol for something far more sinister according to the spirit of Shango. Hidden behind the symbol, is the black magical power of Set.

grim_reaper.jpg

In some original depictions of the Grim Reaper, it is not a skeleton Man at all, but a Black Man cloaked up in a hooded garment. And the scythe object the Reaper is holding is actually the sceptre of Set.

140px-Scepter_was.jpg

According to the spirit of Shango, Set's symbol is a real animal that these creatures feared, the animal itself was banished from this realm. He called it a waterhog, it was like an anteater but it ate reptiles and serpents. The animal was very hard to catch and some believed it had the power to render itself invisible and even jump dimensions. This might be where the tales of the New Jersey Devil and NightCrawler comes from.

When I asked about the connection White people had in this equation, Shango said that they were put into place by non-physical authorities. He said we have the power to create non-physical authorities but we do not use the power. We have never designed non-physical authorities to deal with current issues and problems. There was allot of information that he gave me that I would have to go into later on. The experience was very exhausting!

A simple coincidence just turned into a powerful one for me DarkWarrior TY. I've been experimenting with a very interesting herbal smoke combo, I believe it promotes astral projection to the highest degree so I won't go into the mix just yet on this thread. But when I say it promotes astral projection to the highest degree, even that might be a understatement.

In my astral, I found myself in an alternate Universe. I assumed this because I was myself, but I was doing a different job and riding the bus. One day after work, I overheard two people debating about their bibles. One person was a heavy set Elder Black Man, with a long bushy beard. The other was a religious Black lady. He was showing her all the parts of the bible that dealt with space crafts and even Reptilians. But he was talking very loud so everyone could hear him.

I walked up to them and I said very sternly " you shouldn't be talking about that here." He looked at me and started pointing at me, then he said "you are with them!! you are working with them!! you are one of them!!" I was trying to calm him down, the only reason I said anything was because I was afraid for him, and he seemed like he was too much into David Icke. The next thing I knew a black portal opened up right there on the bus and sucked the Man into it. The people starting running off the bus, away from me as if I was the one that did it. Then I thought to myself, was I?

When I made it home, it was dark so I wanted to go to bed. The Woman I was with was not my Queen at all. She was much different. This was another sign that I was in different dimension. I also had memory of being with her even though in this world now I do not know who she is. I went to sleep, another sign that I was in another dimension because you can only sleep in an astral realm. I woke up to a loud noise in the living room. I ran into the living room and there was a pentagram etched out into the carpet. I felt as if the Man on the bus had something to do with it.

It was a very detailed design. It had smaller symbols of the inside of it, for food, sex, money etc,- all areas of control. I heard the Elder's voice, he said I was Satan and was trying to use this concept against me from whatever realm he was in. He said I was a great and powerful Magician of Satan. This is what he called me. I placed my hand over his pentagram, and said something that cause it to fade just alittle, but it didn't fade completely. Then I got the unusual feeling that this entire situation was a hoax. Something was trying to get me to use my power to study me.

This was my feeling. I went back into the bedroom, attempting to go back to sleep perhaps. Then I saw flashing lights in the living room. When I tried to wake up the Woman I was with, I noticed that she herself was a hybrid between a Human and a skinny alien being. But I did not react to this, it was like I had always known it. I told her that something was trying to get into the house. We went into the living room, and the pentagram was now a deeper black. It had materialized completely. I told her to check all the doors, and the front door was open.

I immediately knew something or someone was in the house. I looked towards the back door and I saw someone walking out. He looked like a Brotha at first, I remember shooting at him. Everything went black and I was back in the bed again. The part where I first saw the flashing lights started over again. This time I saw in my mind that three 8 foot tall beings were in the living room. They were standing around the pentagram. I asked myself if I had the power to destroy them? What type of weapons do I have to use against them? I knew that if I died in this alternate world it wouldn't matter because I still had a body waiting for me in this one here. This gave me the additional confidence. But remember I always say we are not individuals, we are networks.

As I got up from the bed, something from within me started screaming out "Shango! Shango! Shango!" Three times, and I saw a flash of fire from the living room. Then I heard- "the hammer of Shango!" I looked into the living room, and a large Black Man that looked like 3 Shaqs was slapping these creatures around with a hammer. It was the most incredible fight I have ever seen, there is no movie that I can reference to give a clear visual for what I was seeing here. And then the creatures were gone. I realized then that the legend about John Henry is Shango.

When the creatures disappeared so did he, but he was in spirit form, I could still hear and feel him. He could also be a representation of the Fathers in my bloodline. His Sons and Daugthers entered the living room is spirit form. And I saw a Man spitting rum over the pentagram, and it disappeared completely. But as he was doing that, a creature tried to jump out a black portal to grab him- he yelled a magical word that I cannot remember, but I knew it meant- may your own powers suck you up. And the creature was sucked back into the portal. He took out a calabash bowl, and said it was the blood of Shango, he poured rum into it and mixed it with bloodroot.

He placed 4 red candles around it. In my mind I could see a circle casted in fire. The daughters walked around the room also with candles singing and spitting rum into the corners of the room. When they finished blessing the room, they left as they came. I went back to the room to go to bed. When I closed my eyes I heard the voice of Shango. It was a calm very mellow voice, not the voice of someone that seemed to be almost 12 feet tall. He said to me "we must speak, but we cannot speak here." I felt myself being drawn up into the stars, far away from earth. I could not see him, I saw nothing but stars but I heard his voice. He said "The creatures you saw are not spiritual beings, they are emotional beings. They formed themselves out of emotions, emotions of destitution- because many believe they do not have power, they are without and so they fear."

"To fight such creatures, it is not about becoming emotional less, but you must create the emotion that you are their Gods. You must bring yourself up to the point of seeing yourself as their superior and produce this emotion. They are feeding off not only fear, but all emotions because they are emotional creatures. Fear just happens to be the most common."

As I looked at the stars I saw holographic images of these creatures feeding off the Churches, prisons, and from Television. Shango said watching certain programs causes us to produce the emotions of destitution. He did show me the emotion required to destroy them. What I saw was the image of the Grim Reaper, wearing black but glowing white.

He was standing on a mountain top, and right below was an audience of alien beings, and they were looking up to him as their master. I looked at it for a very long time, how they adored this being, or feared it. Then I realized who the Grim Reaper was. It was who Shango was saying we had to become in order to destroy them. The Grim Reaper is a symbol for something far more sinister according to the spirit of Shango. Hidden behind the symbol, is the black magical power of Set.

grim_reaper.jpg

In some original depictions of the Grim Reaper, it is not a skeleton Man at all, but a Black Man cloaked up in a hooded garment. And the scythe object the Reaper is holding is actually the sceptre of Set.

140px-Scepter_was.jpg

According to the spirit of Shango, Set's symbol is a real animal that these creatures feared, the animal itself was banished from this realm. He called it a waterhog, it was like an anteater but it ate reptiles and serpents. The animal was very hard to catch and some believed it had the power to render itself invisible and even jump dimensions. This might be where the tales of the New Jersey Devil and NightCrawler comes from.

When I asked about the connection White people had in this equation, Shango said that they were put into place by non-physical authorities. He said we have the power to create non-physical authorities but we do not use the power. We have never designed non-physical authorities to deal with current issues and problems. There was allot of information that he gave me that I would have to go into later on. The experience was very exhausting!

Interesting DG MS!!! Your experience is a lot different than mine but when I have been in the dreamscape, or alternate reality whichever you prefer, to make a long story short, I have had two instances where I have felt danger and have actually said "Ogun Shango" invoking both of them and I always have had a female helping me...and whatever the situation is it calms down immediately...I still haven't figured this out as Ogun and Shango are two different entities...more like brothers...and I never see who I have invoked either...but yours sounds a lot more powerful than my experience

What shocked me DG GeorgeM is that I've never planned nor educated myself to call out Shango like that. In fact I recalled your experience long afterwards and I even wondered if the two were related? The spitting, the pentagram ritual are experiences I don't recall partaking in yet. Even though its possible allot of these memories are from my childhood I was around allot of that growing up. I have a family full of Shango initiates, some of us decided to go our separate routes but its still in our blood. I've experienced an astral abduction before, but I did not call on any names. I did call on a power source however, which I believe freed me from the event. The pentagram was so detailed it was impossible for it to be a regular dream or a regular astral. I realized also that it was the order of the eastern star pentagram. I'm not sure why, even though I will sooner or later.

Very profound astral bro Meta. On first reading I should think that you are to decode the symbols which were so clearly and precisely shown to you. You've mentioned the creation of non-physical authorities before .. I cant remember which thread or which 'Guide' told you... but hopefully you will be able to weave the threads into some form of fabric :) Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back