Black Spirituality Religion : Alien Agenda. Revisited.

DM Darkside, this information reminded me of something I recorded before from "Jara" someone else I channeled before, now looking on the thread I realized that this person resembles drawings of Yakub.

yah1ti.gif

channeledbeing.gif

http://65.98.118.62/forums/showpost.php?p=524405&postcount=11

This being is very interesting, I try not to speak about him much because Black people are definitely not ready for him. Indeed he has allot of similarities with the so-called "evil" Yakub. He is also against the concept of Ma'at in the sense that these laws are only put into place to balance out the Universe, he often stressed that we are not of the Universe at all but beyond it and we will always been recycled back here because our "minds" believe we are one with the Universe. When we first actualized ourselves we were serpents, he also stated the entire "field" we call the Universe are like serpents or etheric strings and that everything that creates some type of electricity is serpent like. He mentions that the head is actually a chamber for a coiled serpent being. This is not information we are used to hearing at all. And personally as well as honestly, I couldn't accept these things either, even though the information comes through me.

If we look up animals that produce electricity, we would see that it is very true. Now in the alchemical texts that Jara shared with me it is said that the "spirit" is manufactured by the "pulse energy" of the serpent frequency.

ANCIENT_LIGHT_BULB_-_KHEM.jpg

If there is no serpent within the body generating electricity, there is no life.
There is no original spirit, soul or signal being generated from hyperspace. But we do have is this.

frankenstein.gif

Something that needs metal pegs negative and positive in order to create and sustain it's energy. An artificial being. Also the chief educator of surface beings, those who are not willing to look beyond the surface.

Baba Hemmitt spoke about Michael Crichton's Congo story and Jurassic Park etc., Crichton also had another story called "The Andromeda Strain."

The 1971 version was interesting as well. In the original movie the virus kills off an entire town, all except an old Man and a baby. In the end we find out the reason why the old Man survived was because his blood was too acidic he was treating and ulcer with moonshine or some strange drink. While the baby's blood was too alkaline. The baby is interesting because the constant crying of the baby is what produced alkaline, this is true because it goes into cymantics and solfeggio. These are all higher sciences that White people have been able to retain and keep themselves alive on this planet.

Another thought is that everyone seems to be waiting for Motherships, but the higher beings the ones we are summon with our rituals etc, aren't coming in ships, they don't need ships! These beings are far more advanced. For example even in the movie Andromeda Strain, this was a life force that appeared like a crystal on a molecular level that could exist within a regular level of ph. We are still waiting for ships, our Ancestors can bombard this planet anytime we need them too, but we'd have to be into our sciences to know what we should do to survive. It will be more than just marking our doors with lamb's blood- but that's a hint. The movie "K-Pax" about the being from the Lyra Constellation, this entity also did not travel by ship, he traveled by light.

Even though the "Dragon Ball Z" action movie was not worth watching at all, the story was too watered down from the original concept- but they did reenact some of the information from older mystery systems that speak about serpent power allowing us to have the ability to regenerate/heal during certain planetary alignments. The main character transforms into Ape Demon during an eclipse. The ability to shapeshift as well was all about using that chi/ase energy that is also the electricity of the serpent force. Which is why I mentioned the different hues, these are all levels of serpent energy. Even snakes produce hues and patterns on their skin to indicate their level of power or for social influence.

I personally would love to see Black people come up with a way for fighting all that they believe is evil without mastered this power. Considering we believe the serpent is evil, expect a few million more years trapped in this paradigm.

DM Darkside, this information reminded me of something I recorded before from "Jara" someone else I channeled before, now looking on the thread I realized that this person resembles drawings of Yakub.

yah1ti.gif

channeledbeing.gif

http://65.98.118.62/forums/showpost.php?p=524405&postcount=11

This being is very interesting, I try not to speak about him much because Black people are definitely not ready for him. Indeed he has allot of similarities with the so-called "evil" Yakub. He is also against the concept of Ma'at in the sense that these laws are only put into place to balance out the Universe, he often stressed that we are not of the Universe at all but beyond it and we will always been recycled back here because our "minds" believe we are one with the Universe. When we first actualized ourselves we were serpents, he also stated the entire "field" we call the Universe are like serpents or etheric strings and that everything that creates some type of electricity is serpent like. He mentions that the head is actually a chamber for a coiled serpent being. This is not information we are used to hearing at all. And personally as well as honestly, I couldn't accept these things either, even though the information comes through me.

If we look up animals that produce electricity, we would see that it is very true. Now in the alchemical texts that Jara shared with me it is said that the "spirit" is manufactured by the "pulse energy" of the serpent frequency.

ANCIENT_LIGHT_BULB_-_KHEM.jpg

If there is no serpent within the body generating electricity, there is no life.
There is no original spirit, soul or signal being generated from hyperspace. But we do have is this.

frankenstein.gif

Something that needs metal pegs negative and positive in order to create and sustain it's energy. An artificial being. Also the chief educator of surface beings, those who are not willing to look beyond the surface.

Baba Hemmitt spoke about Michael Crichton's Congo story and Jurassic Park etc., Crichton also had another story called "The Andromeda Strain."

The 1971 version was interesting as well. In the original movie the virus kills off an entire town, all except an old Man and a baby. In the end we find out the reason why the old Man survived was because his blood was too acidic he was treating and ulcer with moonshine or some strange drink. While the baby's blood was too alkaline. The baby is interesting because the constant crying of the baby is what produced alkaline, this is true because it goes into cymantics and solfeggio. These are all higher sciences that White people have been able to retain and keep themselves alive on this planet.

Another thought is that everyone seems to be waiting for Motherships, but the higher beings the ones we are summon with our rituals etc, aren't coming in ships, they don't need ships! These beings are far more advanced. For example even in the movie Andromeda Strain, this was a life force that appeared like a crystal on a molecular level that could exist within a regular level of ph. We are still waiting for ships, our Ancestors can bombard this planet anytime we need them too, but we'd have to be into our sciences to know what we should do to survive. It will be more than just marking our doors with lamb's blood- but that's a hint. The movie "K-Pax" about the being from the Lyra Constellation, this entity also did not travel by ship, he traveled by light.

Even though the "Dragon Ball Z" action movie was not worth watching at all, the story was too watered down from the original concept- but they did reenact some of the information from older mystery systems that speak about serpent power allowing us to have the ability to regenerate/heal during certain planetary alignments. The main character transforms into Ape Demon during an eclipse. The ability to shapeshift as well was all about using that chi/ase energy that is also the electricity of the serpent force. Which is why I mentioned the different hues, these are all levels of serpent energy. Even snakes produce hues and patterns on their skin to indicate their level of power or for social influence.

I personally would love to see Black people come up with a way for fighting all that they believe is evil without mastered this power. Considering we believe the serpent is evil, expect a few million more years trapped in this paradigm.

THANATOS

apep.jpg

SINCE THE EARLIEST TIMES... THE WORSHIP OF THE SERPENT WAS FOREMOST.. BUT AS TYPHONIAN CULTS CAME UNDER PRESSURE FIRST FROM THE LUNAR CULTS AND THEN THE SOLAR CULTS... THE TYPHONIAN/DRACONIAN CULTS WENT UNDERGROUND.THE KEMETIANS WENT FROM THE WORSHIP OF APEP/SET TO ASAR/ASET/HERU AND DEMONIZE SET. BASICALLY BATTLE OF PRIESTHOODS.APEP REPRESENT CHAOS.

WE WAS CREATED FROM CHAOS, AGAINST OUR WILL,BUT THE SERPENT ENERGY(BLACK KUNDALINI) STRENGTHEN OUR WILL AND GIVE US A POSSIBILITY BACK TO OUR ORIGINS.

GREAT POST META!!!!

DARKSIDE MAGICK --- XEPER-I-APEP!

I totally agree with Hemmit on this because I always had a problem with white people being called Albinos. Indegenous Albinos don't compare to white people in the least bit. Most indegenous Albinos have eye problems, eye issues are not prevelant amongst white or caucasion people and Indegenous Albinos don't have the same nature as Caucasions.

Also, if a white person has a baby with a black person, that off spring is usually light skin or tan but never as dark as the black parent. If an African albino has an off spring with an African who is not Albino, the off spring usually comes out just as dark as the African who is not Albino. African albinos are just like Hemmit said, a Natural occurence in nature.

On the other hand, I don't believe that white/caucasion/European people, are a natural occurence. Caucasion nature is unlike or opposite indegenous people.

All indegenous women carry baskets of water, or fresh picked harvest on top of their heads but white women don't. What are white women even known for in carrying anything?

All indegenous women carry their children on their backs, white women don't. I can't even find historical art that shows white women holding their own children in any kind of way but in their arms or on their lap, other than that, someone else is usually holding their children for them. Recently white people have come out with slings that hold their children in front of them which goes against gravity. I sure as heck can't find any historical or present day art where white women are doing actual work, like fetching water or gathering harvest. It's like white people just sprung up from out of no where.

Nowadays, if one sees a white woman carrying a child on her back, it's because she is imitating some indegenous woman she saw on one of her vacations some where in an indegenous land. Or, she saw a picture of an idegenous woman carrying her child on her back in some kind of anthropoligical magazine. However, by nature, carying ones child on ones back and carrying a basket on ones head is not a European/Caucasion thing at all.

African woman
TAF2072.jpg

Asian woman
IMG_7722.JPG

Indian woman
399px-Edward_S__Curtis_Collection_People_001.jpg

White woman

SlingEZee.jpg

African woman
bijou-with-dolls-0917.jpg

Basket and baby and arms, this sistah is tuff!

african-woman-able-to-carry-large-loads-and-still-pack-a-baby-on-her-back.jpg

Indian woman
page10_blog_entry581_2.jpg

Asian woman

pd1748843.jpg

Astrologer4U

Sacred Geometry

Goddess SeekingMaat,the time for us to empower ourselves with our rituals, chants, mantras, meditations, dna reprogramming-is right now. This is the perfect season for what is coming.

For those of us still wondering how some people know what they know, the answer is simple. Such people are deliberately involved with tapping into themselves as well as the cosmos. We've had the keys for along time- yet we very rarely pay any attention to them. Some of are lucky enough that they are plastered with. Melanin=Melody. The hues, the tones. We naturally "pick up" on such things. Others basically tune in to those frequencies we have already established.

This is the holodeck we call reality, what we see with-out is a manifestation of what is with-in. If we can deal with the inner-self as we've been asked by our Ancestors we would understand such things better. Just as our bodies nurtures our thoughts in diseases, the Universe that mirrors our bodies can also harness our diseases. As many of the beings in the cosmos already say, everything that happens on Earth affects the cosmos. Why do we think that is? The dept of the human body is as infinite as the Universe itself, are the not connected? Is the body not composed of the very same fabric that weaves space time? How is it that we see so many divisions in things that are so obvious? Could that not be programming?

Yes the monsters are real. But who made them so? Couldn't we be manifestations of each other as well?

We have the power to undo all the programming, if we are willing.
Effective methods: Self-Hypnosis/Self-NLP. Theta level meditation. Fractal scrying, mirror scrying or water scrying- to see visual images of the inner shadows we wish to ignore that are part of the primordial consciousness. Using our forms of art to express the soul and inner forces- even the so-called "evil" ones. Deal with them in your expression or they will deal with you in theirs. The sacred solfeggio tones, cymatics, microtonal music- all of these aid the quantum reality and can reprogram the holographic vehicle.

We can scratch our heads and twist our lips and complain about reality, or we can learn how so many others are shifting their paradigms and empowering themselves.

Goddess Eva:
We all have different ways of dealing with such challenges. They've thrived not just off the planet, but off the souls of the beings that exist there. There are millions of planets with life that they do not enter, why? The great drama of interference that they are used too is not there. They hunt the soul, they lust for the energy that flows through our bodies. And there is no where in the Universe that we can go that they would not follow.

We cannot hide from our Demons, we just master convenient ways of forgetting them.

Please bare with me on this post - it will make sense in the end.

As I wrote sometime around the beginning of this year, evil is a subjective word which means it can only be defined by ones own judgments. What is one mans good is another mans evil which renders the whole concept shaky at best.

Many fear the serpent energies and the lion energies. I know that you specifically mentioning the serpents in the point of your post that is quoted above but I think it would do good to mentioned the lion energies as well because their seems be a link which has its root in Nubia. As a matter of fact these two energies were combined in Noub.t/Nubia aka ancient Sudan/Ethiopia to create the 'Nagas' which were half human and have serpents or half lion and have serpent. Well I could have phrased that better, because the Nagas could perhaps be (is) an ancient group of beings that was known to Africans and India[ans]. Apedemak, the lion-head god was pictured with human body but he was also represented with a human/serpents body which is what you see in the picture below. The picture below shows a lion-head god with the human upper body and with a serpent lower body. This is the representation of our internal trinity or being-ness.
kb4o3.jpg

We must also take into consideration the 70k year old worship of the serpent in southern Akebulan/Africa/Ta Mura:

There are over 60 groups of African villages (nations, groups, peoples, etc...) such as the Mandingo, Hausa, Mossi, Yoruba, Ashanti, Edo, Popo, Katsina, Daura, Kamuku, Ibo, Ekoi, etc ... that still practice this form of worship. I say this to say that the fear of the serpent is a fear of ones self. This concept has been lost dude to the forced slavery movement. We can't forget that we were forced to abandon our ancient beliefs which dealt with Kos (knowledge of self). This serpent energy is within, but like the natives of America and India we used idols as a representation of our true nature.

Today we call these internal energies, animal instincts but even that term has been brutally misrepresented. We are told to control our animal instincts yet animism was one of the first forms of worship on this planet so in essence we are told to control our godlike spirit nature. Remember the word Spirit means air/wind and thus our ancestors of this planet would be the Elementals. For this reason they didn't want us to remember the teachings of old so we were forced to forget our ancient mother earth which science has finally come to realize is very much alive and has a heart beat like humans.

Saying the word human is really a derogatory word when address our people - even the bible said, "You are gods but you shall die like men (i.e. humans)".

We are in essence the true descendants of the Elementals having bodies created in the image of god (earth's resources) as I stated in the previous post "The planets elements are beautiful which means our brown skin is beautiful having the elements of this planet to cloth us." This is one of the reasons for the removal of ancestor worship because it leads back to the Elementals, but then you have our animal instincts which African have which is primarily based on the Serpent and the Lion (note there others).

These animal instincts are our cosmic forces with the Serpent representing immortality and the Lion representing rulerships-queen/kingship. When the Nagas were in full circulation they represented the 'Immortal Kings/Queens' which is the representation of who we are. Alex Collier spoke about the Reptilians who gave record about the Paa tal, extra-dimensional (12 dimensional beings) who created the first human life on this planet and placed their spirits within. Europeans understand this which is why the forced us to seek that which is without (outside religious doctrines) instead of going within. There was a union which some would consider sexual union between the planet earth and the Paa Tal to create the first man (man = mankind - male & female). What makes us so different in a sense is because we are created of the earths Elementals which are gods making us physical gods who are physically asleep, but then we are higher dimensional beings which makes us cosmic god/desses if you will.

Going back to the point I was making about Apedemek, in the picture above he has a three fold body which again represent his three fold nature. His head is that of a lion which represents cosmic royalty and earthly royalty. He has the human upper-body which represents the earth (fire-energy, water-blood, air-spirit, earth-carbon-dirt --> Elementals). Then there is the lower body which is the foundation and is of a serpent which represents the immortality and I cover that more on topic I'm about to discuss dealing with the number 13. That picture of Apedemek is defining who we are as a people by his 3fold body. His body is saying in layman terms, "Cosmic Royals Human Elemental Immortals".

Last point - I believe their are several type of foreign galactic beings throughout the universe meaning white ones which fight amongst themselves just like their is possible trillions of black ones, but who are we? How would there being black alien work for us and our being-ness? The Dogons and the Egyptians speak of the Sirius system with the Dogons proclaiming heritage there. The Zulu's proclaim to have come from the sky or at least their ancestors did.

David Icke like some of these other people are trying to find their place in this universe but they are lying and taking from us in order accomplish this feet. They are not going to tell us about our people because if they did that would be a disadvantage to them and secondly, why would you want to reawaken sleeping god/desses when you know you've done them wrong?

OK I MESSED THIS WHOLE POST UP - I THOUGHT I WAS POSTING IN A NEW TOPIC AND ERASED THIS ONE ON AN ACCIDENT - MY BAD!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr....

Peace

Ru2religious

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back