Black Entertainment : Alicia Keys: 'Gangsta Rap' Created to Convince Black People to Kill Each Other

Da Street So'ja

BANNED
Jun 11, 2001
where failure is not an option
Occupation
thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,350916,00.html

Saturday, April 12, 2008
Associated Press

NEW YORK — There's another side to Alicia Keys: conspiracy theorist.

The Grammy-winning singer-songwriter tells Blender magazine: "'Gangsta rap' was a ploy to convince black people to kill each other. 'Gangsta rap' didn't exist."

Keys, 27, said she's read several Black Panther autobiographies and wears a gold AK-47 pendant around her neck "to symbolize strength, power and killing 'em dead," according to an interview in the magazine's May issue, on newsstands Tuesday.

click link for rest of the story

NOTICE THE CALLED HER A CONSPIRACY THEORIST

are you tired yet black people are you?

I really Appreciate her for being a realist and even a "conspiracy theorist" smh
That is very important.....but..... I just to not eel Alicia Keys is the"rght" person for African Americans to try and relate to, sadly even to look up to at this point in time
By All means look up to somebidy rather than nobody and if need be somebody than she is fine.....
But the reason I ay this is because of the way she looks, obviously she can not help that and I am by NO Means balming her for it, But how can she or we expect a Young Dark Skinned girl to feel in close resemplance of her, Alicia is a Very confidant Woman, but she is also a Very Mixed Woman....She is African American.....But there are so many of us that look like it.

why

PLATINUMILLITY1 said:
I really Appreciate her for being a realist and even a "conspiracy theorist" smh
That is very important.....but..... I just to not eel Alicia Keys is the"rght" person for African Americans to try and relate to, sadly even to look up to at this point in time
By All means look up to somebidy rather than nobody and if need be somebody than she is fine.....
But the reason I ay this is because of the way she looks, obviously she can not help that and I am by NO Means balming her for it, But how can she or we expect a Young Dark Skinned girl to feel in close resemplance of her, Alicia is a Very confidant Woman, but she is also a Very Mixed Woman....She is African American.....But there are so many of us that look like it.

is how she looks relevant?

see the message and is the message real?

I kinda Changed the SUbject and Said what I have been thinking in a while
But What I said I believe is true
Her mind is good obviously.....By Why is everyone ready to bring up Biggie? I could say her saying Tupac, but i guess she means the Retaliation was organized to heighten the ruckus and cause more damage

As I said in the Beginning of course they would call her that, they see the embraces Afrian American People so they don't like so much anymore, but you thinnk the way she looks has not made her a bit more known?
If She is Against gangsta rap to some extent, why was whats his name feature in No One (cassidy) a person who has went to jail and still raps reletively gangsterish

Alicia Keys has a Great Point

NOTICE THEY CALLED HER A CONSPIRACY THEORIST

are you tired yet black people are you?

Alicia is correct, very smart for saying what she believes to be true.

She is a Good Person, she is saying something. She is very intelligent, and about to expose some knowledge in her music. Unlike the harsh lyrics, she will be blasting truth.

==========
If you know something is wrong or bad and says or does nothing you are a Bad Person.
If you have authority, power and money and know something is wrong or bad and says or does nothing. You are a Very Bad Person.

BOTH ARE EVIL!
===========

Being a conspiracy theorist isn’t a bad thing. Participating in a conspiracy is.
A plan, a plot or scheme is all bad. America has always practiced conspiracies. Slavery, genocide, every war and skirmish.

After the civil war many blacks went North to what they thought was freedom. The North and South wanted to solidify the Union.

The north thought slavery was bad, but having someone or something to exploit wasn’t a bad thing.

So with one thing in common, White Skin.
Every other race participated in conspiracy to hold us down, using more lynchings to scare us into submission.

The War with Mexico was a chance for the North and South to fight not against each other but side by side to show and gain Unity.

A United Conspirity State

The problem with indicting someone for Conspirity is deciding who you can prove was part of the plan formed the plan, and having concrete proof of the plan.

Congress knew of the plan of slavery. Presidents knew.

Alive or dead, they should be charged.

Everyone knew it was talked about constantly, debated constantly is on file with at the Library of Congress.

With names of those who participated, and knew but did nothing. Indictments are due. MURDER has no Statue of LIMITATIONS.

www.loc.gov --- Library of Congress

SOURCE of material below

http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/aapchtml/rbaapcbibSubjects04.html

============
http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?ammem/rbaapc:mad:field(DOCID+@lit(rbaapc28300div3))

Hon. Charles Sumner, on the bill for the admission of Kansas as a free state, in the United States Senate, June 4, 1860.

SPEECH.

Motive is to Crime as soul to body; and it is only when we comprehend the motive that we can truly comprehend the Crime. Here, the motive is found in Slavery and the rage for its extension. Therefore, by logical necessity, must Slavery be discussed; not indirectly, timidly, and sparingly, but directly, openly, andthoroughly. It must be exhibited as it is; alike in its influence and in its animating character, so that not only its outside but its inside may be seen.

This is no time for soft words or excuses. All such are out of place. They may turn away wrath; but what is the wrath of man? This is no time to abandon any advantage in the argument. Senators sometimes announce that they resist Slavery on political grounds only, and remind us that they say nothing of the moral question. This is wrong. Slavery must be resisted not only on political grounds, but on all other grounds, whether social, economical, or moral. Ours is no holiday contest; nor is it any strife of rival factions; of White and Bed Roses; of theatric Neri and Bianchi; but it is a solemn battle between Right and Wrong; between Good and Evil. Such a battle can not be fought with excuses or with rose-water. There is austere work to be done, and Freedom can not consent to fling away any of her weapons.

================
http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?ammem/rbaapc:mad:field(DOCID+@lit(rbaapc28300div2))

The barbarism of slavery: speech of Hon. Charles Sumner, on the bill for the admission of Kansas as a free state, in the United States Senate, June 4, 1860.

Such is the issue simply stated. On the one side are women and children on the auction-block; families rudely separated; human flesh lacerated and seamed by the bloody scourge; labor extorted without wages; and all this frightful, many-sided wrong is the declared foundation of a mock commonwealth. On the other side is the Union of our Fathers, with the image of "Liberty" on its coin and the sentiment of Liberty in its Constitution, now arrayed under a patriotic Government, which insists that no such mock Commonwealth, having such a declared foundation, shall be permitted on our territory, purchased with money and blood, to impair the unity of our jurisdiction and to insult the moral sense of mankind.

CHARLES SUMNER.

Washington, 4th July, 1863

===========

http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/awhhtml/awlaw3/slavery.html

Virginia was one of the first states to acknowledge slavery in its laws, initially enacting such a law in 1661.

The following year, Virginia passed two laws that pertained solely to women who were slaves or indentured servants and to their illegitimate children.

Women servants who produced children by their masters could be punished by having to do two years of servitude with the churchwardens after the expiration of the term with their masters.

The law reads, “that each woman servant gott with child by her master shall after her time by indenture or custome is expired be by the churchwardens of the parish where she lived when she was brought to bed of such bastard, sold for two years. . . .

The second law, which concerned the birthright of children born of “Negro” or mulatto women, would have a profound effect on the continuance of slavery, especially after the slave trade was abolished—and on the future descendants of these women.

Great Britain had a very structured primogeniture system, under which children always claimed lineage through the father, even those born without the legitimacy of marriage. Virginia was one of the first colonies to legislate a change:

====================
http://www.lectlaw.com/def/c103.htm

The 'Lectric Law Library's Legal Lexicon On
* Conspiracy *

An agreement between two or more persons to do an unlawful act or an act which may become by the combination injurious to others. Formerly this offence was much more circumscribed in its meaning than it is now. Lord Coke describes it as 'a consultation or agreement between two or more to appeal or indict an innocent person falsely and maliciously, whom accordingly they cause to be indicted or appealed and afterwards the party is acquitted by the verdict of twelve men.'

The crime of conspiracy, according to its modern interpretation, may be of two kinds, Damely, conspiracies against the public, or such as endanger the public health, violate public morals, insult public justice, destroy the public peace, or affect public trade or business.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back