Black Entertainment : ALi G

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by curimind, Jun 1, 2006.

1. curimind

curimind New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Is anyone an Ali G fan?

I think those commercials are so funny...I found a few at this website http://hwww.winorgohome-overtime.com. Plus it has a bunch of footage from the past NBA finals.

:jumping:

2. Sefirot

Sefirot Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +14
    A good friend of mine is also a fan. I think that being Black and Hip-Hop, I would find it offensive... if I paid him any mind. But I did like the Kobe commercial.

3. MississippiRed

MississippiRed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    If I ever bump into Ali G I'm putting my foot squarely in his arse....I hate that bastard with a passion ......a passion........can't stand him...............wish I could see him up in the club..................I'd crack his mask..............or like them boys where I'm from say....................I'd tighten him up ................everytime I think about that dude it makes my head hurt.........make me wanna take a ice pick and jugg him in the thoat......or a straight razor and just sluice him from the bottom of his foots to the top of his head.........I'd like to break his teeth out with a hammer and some wire pliers.......anyway nah I don't like his punk arse..........but then again what do I know

MississippiRed

4. That Jones Boy

That Jones Boy Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Hate him with a passion especially after seeing him using the N word all over the place in that dumb movie off his.