Black People : Alexyss K Tylor Comments from the web

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Goddess Auset333, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Message deleted

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683
    Sister Goddess Isis ... you know we love our Sister Alexyss and are here to support her in every way we can.

But i must tell you Beloved ... adding the words of others, without their permission, is against our forum rules - # 2. It is much better to ask these people to join us, and post their own words, or include their permission with their words. I know it makes the dissemination of information a little more difficult, but it gives proper due and respect to the owner of the property.

You can let this, and all that you've shared thus far remain, as i am only wanting to make you aware of the rule.

But Yes Yes Yes ... we love our Sister Alexyss !!!! ... :love:

I'm so proud of her courage to stand up and speak! That is no easy thing to do! No matter which of us are able to demonstrate such courage, we will all have to stand the darts and arrows thrown at us, for they are sure to come. But even in spite of this, the most courageous stand anyway, and that is our Sister Alexyss !!!

We Love You Sister Alexyss !!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

We Love You Sister Goddess Isis !!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:heart:

Destee