Black People : Alex Jones and his people exposed as devils

And you dear heart need a heavy date at least once a month, it mite help

Are you serious!!!

Actually, seeing as how you are starved for attention so much to the point that you get a bit dissapointed when people don't frequently post to your threads, causing you to then go off into other threads to harass thread starters who doing great jobs at attracting posters and viewers....

My intention was to give you this link in private through email www.spruz.com... It is a place where you can start your own forum for free and it has a lot of perks. Maybe then, you may be able to attract your own following and get all of the attention you obviously need.

I wanted to tell you this in private so as not to put you on the spot but your need for attention causes you to get the foolish idea that someone is trying to get with you in the forums. Not even on my worst day dear.

I went to your profile looking for contact information on you but you had none and that is why I asked you to email me in this thread. However, you want to try and get funky with me...LOL It's no problem though, perhaps someday you will learn your lesson, if you don't go down in flames before doing so. Or have you already gone down in flames here at Destee.com one time to many???

Astrologer4U

Brother Seneb:

Obviously, you have failed to be properly impressed and AWE-STRUCK by the magnitude of Ankhur/Putney Swope's importance!

The man has told you that he once met Elijah Muhammad when he was THREE YEARS OLD and that he knew Khalid, personally, and had worked with Kevin Muhammad.

Now, mind you, "knowing" and "working with" may translate to bumped into these men at the local grocery mart (but that is beside the point!)

Moreover, he has also repeatedly informed us that if we knew who he was in real life, we would ALL be sufficiently reverent according to his due homage! :bowdown:

So, this is just a friendly reminder to let YOU know just whom you're dealing with here!

:fyi:

YOU BETTA RECKANIZE!

Are you serious!!!

Actually, seeing as how you are starved for attention so much to the point that you get a bit dissapointed when people don't frequently post to your threads, causing you to then go off into other threads to harass thread starters who doing great jobs at attracting posters and viewers....

My intention was to give you this link in private through email www.spruz.com... It is a place where you can start your own forum for free and it has a lot of perks. Maybe then, you may be able to attract your own following and get all of the attention you obviously need.

I wanted to tell you this in private so as not to put you on the spot but your need for attention causes you to get the foolish idea that someone is trying to get with you in the forums. Not even on my worst day dear.

I went to your profile looking for contact information on you but you had none and that is why I asked you to email me in this thread. However, you want to try and get funky with me...LOL It's no problem though, perhaps someday you will learn your lesson, if you don't go down in flames before doing so. Or have you already gone down in flames here at Destee.com one time to many???

Astrologer4U
Oh my god!!!

I need to email you or you can email me @ ProudBlackSister@aol.com

email me right away because I can see what you need.

RU serious?

Brother Seneb:

Obviously, you have failed to be properly impressed and AWE-STRUCK by the magnitude of Ankhur/Putney Swope's importance!

The man has told you that he once met Elijah Muhammad when he was THREE YEARS OLD and that he knew Khalid, personally, and had worked with Kevin Muhammad.

Now, mind you, "knowing" and "working with" may translate to bumped into these men at the local grocery mart (but that is beside the point!)

Moreover, he has also repeatedly informed us that if we knew who he was in real life, we would ALL be sufficiently reverent according to his due homage! :bowdown:

So, this is just a friendly reminder to let YOU know just whom you're dealing with here!

:fyi:

YOU BETTA RECKANIZE!
I didn't know that sisters troll too

Oh my god!!!

I need to email you or you can email me @ ProudBlackSister@aol.com

email me right away because I can see what you need.

RU serious?

I really was tring to be cool with you but you have given me no choice. Thanks for letting us all know that you have Sun and Mars in Leo, that will help us to all understand you.

Sun and Mars in conjoined means you have Sun and Mars conjunct. For those who find Anhur interesting and would like some Astrological insight into him, here it goes.

It's only Astrology at work...

All eyes on you Ankhur...:10500:

Astrology aspects - Mars conjunct Sun

This indicates the presence of an energy that is 'masculine' in essence, being highly vitalised, vigorous, forceful and assertive. The application and exploitation of your powerful will becomes a major impulse that demands expression, often resulting in a more self-centred level of preoccupation, focused on satisfying your desires and ambitions.

You may have an aggressive, combative temperament, which can respond quickly to any hint of a threat or potentially competitive situations, seeing these as an opportunity to display your force and innate abilities and talents. You will feel a need to prove yourself to the world through achieving, or at least rise to a higher social profile than the majority. You may tend to assume attitudes of superiority, which is often derived from a sense of self-confidence, and inwardly you hold a self image as a leader in some capacity. An urge to battle lies near the surface of your personality, and you can approach life as if it is a challenge, almost provoking encounters by 'throwing down the gauntlet' as a testing of your strength and power.

To some, you may sem overly assertive, and your presence may threaten them by its forceful vibration. You may acquire several adversaries in the course of your journey through life, especially as you are liable to be insensitive to others' feelings. This may occur particularly within your employment or business life, where you are likely to contact other powerful individuals. You intensely enjoy applying your will-power, and may need to pay extra attention to your relationship manner and style of expression, as this could become a source of contention and downfall if it is misapplied. A liability to anger quickly may need some control too, or words spoken in haste may ruin relationships or friendships.

You react against limitations and restrictions, and find adherence to the status quo or repetitive routines anathema to your volatile spirit. You love action, and the adrenaline rush of physical or dangerous sports and activities is highly appealing. Your enthusiasms can be spontaneous and impulsive, and you prefer to leave space in your lifestyle for sudden decisions and changes of direction which can renew vitality and add a touch of freshness when life becomes jaded and familiar. "Putneyswope was a bit jaded, so he came back ans Ankur, thing is, nothing has changed accept his name"... You may be attracted to share this love of life and excess energy with others, stimulating them to break free of their self-imposed ruts and shake off their apathy. Some may not appreciate your endeavours though, and you may need to recognise when your efforts will fall on stony ground.

There is an opinionated streak in your character that can take offence if anyone challenges your attitudes, values, thoughts or beliefs, and you take this as a personal attack, rather than a sharing of differing points of view. You can adopt an attitude of 'I'm right, and you're wrong' in such encounters, and refuse to consider alternative perceptions; this can be a restriction of your openness to life's many wonders and infinite variety of perceptions.

In relationships, you do not easily compromise, as you tend to be self-centred and concerned about reaching for your desires; this could become a problem unless it is carefully modified, or you have an extremely passive and supportive partner. A strong sexual drive and inflamed passions are likely factors in your relationships, and you may be especially attracted to sudden love affairs, particularly if that theme of 'conquest' is paramount in your nature.

While you are likely to possess considerable creative abilities, you may have difficulties in focusing these constructively and consistently, and despite your high level of activity you may waste energy that could be more positively applied. Part of this is due to an impulsiveness that prefers action to forethought and planning, and this tendency may need tempering by better managements of your resources and less haste in charging towards your objectives. Listen to the advice of others, or take professional suggestions; you may not always know best.

Your focus is power through action, and the main areas that this can be released through are the conjunction house, "that would be your first house Ankhur, the house of self." and the houses ruled by both Sun and Mars in your chart. Look at these, as they may offer additional opportunities for a successful use of your talents and energies, especially when you begin to handle them with greater self-understanding.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrological-aspects/mars-conjunct-sun.php

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back