Black People : Alex Jones and his people exposed as devils

Im dissapointed to get this kind of comment from such "a conscious brother":ghost:,but i you want answer:YES,on a deeper level yes.

Mobutu was a murderer,of course as Savimbi and the other cats,but they were just the products of 400years of colonial domination in the ex empire of Kongo.Yes,you heard about hands cut off,rape and all kind of monstruosities by africans on africans,but where it came from?Kongoles have always killed themselves with barbarism?The answer is no!They were peacful people,no joke right here,they did not know the meaning of slaughter,mass murder etc...All of this was introduced by a white so called King named Leoplod II a real devil,10 millions kongolese have died under his dictatorship,for the sake of rubber,concentration camp were built in the holy land of Kongo where entire familly were gathered,the men were forced to kill their own brother across the country,ohtherwise they family would have been killed.It is necessary to say the women were raped?Oh and do you know what the men have to do to prove they killed people?THEY MUST BRING THE HANDS OF THE MEN THEY KILLED,and i don't even talk about what the white soldiers did by themselves

mains.jpg

mainamputee.jpg

MainsCoupees_2-2.jpg

congo19051622.jpg

col_enfant-main-coupee1.jpg

^^IT TAKES A DEVIL TO ACT LIKE THAT,so Mubutu is just a symptom of THE DISEASE NOT THE CAUSE,WE NEED TO BURN THIS WESTERN SCIENCE OF TREATING THE SYMPTOMS INSTEAD OF PREVENTING THE CAUSE
THIS IS ROOT KNOWLEDGE BUDDY

Noah Chomsky,Micheal Moor?You know i don't say that every whites are bad,don't be childish man and stop acting like a sheep,i talk about the whole BODY,all that evil society,not all germans support Hitler,but the MAJORITY support him,and when it was necessary to bomb(for them) Germany,they did not cry "oh not all germans are bad man" they killed millions people;in Hiroshima they killed women,men,children,babies with no shame boy.
So basically,at the end of the day I DON'T GIVE A FLYING **** ABOUT CHOMSKY,MICHAEL SO CALLED MOORE OR THE REST OF THEM DEVILS.I never heard them apologize for what their ancestors did to our people or acknowledge that they are a threat to this planet,so faya bun them too!I saw a white boy an TV,a green activist,cryng about the terrible effect of industrial fishing,i say to myself woaw,he keep saying "we humanity have done this and that to,mother nature" who is this we?Are we(aboriginal people) responsible of this dramatical situation?No the We is the DEVIL,the WHITE MEN and its egocentric behaviour against mother nature,HE RUNS THIS WORLD MAN!
So to finish,the HELL with Alex Jones and it's spooky so called elite,he direspect us everytime he runs his mouth,YOU NEGROES NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE AT WAR WITH THOSE PEOPLE SINCE THEY ENSLAVED US,THEY ARE MERCILESS,AND WILL NOT HESITATE TO ANNIHILATE ALL YOUR FAMILLY IF IT CAN SAVE THEIR LIVES,THEY DON'T PLAY BOI,SO DON'T PLAY WITH THEM!
Hold on partner, check your testosterone, why the RuPaul rage over a simple question?
This is just a dialogue, why act White about it?

IT TAKES A DEVIL TO ACT LIKE THAT,so Mubutu is just a symptom of THE DISEASE

that sounds like a Rush limbaugh Sean Hannity excuse, as if Black folks are just puppets unable to think for ourselves, why would anyone of African descent say anything so stupid!!!!!!!!

My next question of course is can a devil provide you or I or our children, geometry, physics, algebra, calculus, computer science, electronics, plumbing, or government corruption?

THANKS YOU CLYDE MY BROTHER, DNA is much more complicated in my view:most white folks have black ancestors,their scientist know this,but it does not mean that they are blacks,by intermixing their bloods with europeans at every generation,they removed the black germ in them,some say it take 7 generation to remove the black germ,they are no more blacks,even tough some of them can be "brow skin" like some southern europeans and some arabs,they are no more black!You can tell this by their behaviours,in this case you can understand that being black is more spiritual than a DNA matter.It's even more complicated with Alex Jones,because most native americans are johnny come lately WHITES who stole the identity of the true natives(hey it's their nature after all):

I agree with all that you said but the only thing I have a problem with is the part in bold. Being that whites can't be trusted and it is their nature to steal all that they have and have so called accomplished, how can one tell by a change in behavior that one is so called spiritually black?

There are many white people going around saying that they are spiritually Black or Native American etc. In my opinion, those that go around saying that they are spiritually one or the other, is a part of the divide and conquer. White people who claim to be spiritually Native american usually claim this after being embraced by Native Americans and some claim Native American because they prefer to claim that as oppose to claiming black. Here is the thing though, African, Native American Asian and so forth is all indegenous so to claim one of those as a white person, to me is another one of their tricks and it lends hand to divide and conquer. To spirutually be one or the other, what does that really imply??? That a black person can be spirtually white and not seduced by white??? If this is the case, hell, we may all be spirtually something else and our skin color or DNA has nothing to do with anything.

Astrologer4U

With all the posts made about the devils at the Federal Reserve

devils like Paul Volcker,
Bernanke,
Geithner and Larry SummersKIND OF SPOOKY THAT FOLKS IRONICALY HAD NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT WHAT THE MOST HONORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMED CALLS DEVILS, but now Jones is revealing stuff about the Illuminati????.........

Like the guy who got tacken off the air for haveing the courage to have Minister Farrakhan on his show after the Rodney King incident, Arsenio Hall,

It kinda makes you go HHHHMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Jones had revealed something folks don't want us to see

I apologize to Destee if i break some rules,but let's go:what's you role dude?You came first as Putney Swope,a dude who filled the forums conspiracy news and informations with very few informations on black people,but for some reasons you became Ankhur,a person who came before us as a very pro-black,but it seems that you went back to your old hobbies,i.e conspiracy theories.So what's you role?Like Putney Swope you seems mad everytime i go at them conspiracy nuts,why?I won't calm my testoterone,because when it come to my ancestors and my people,i can't let it go,when i see tricknology,i just can't let it go.You have to understand that an awakening is taking place,many blacks around the world are tired with all those deceptions and all those deceivers!Yours Alex Jones and others are just modern deceivers,they direspect our ancestors everytime they talk about concentration camp and martial laws,because we have been under these situations for 400 years now,they even disrecpect our women by saying that white women are the most oppressed group in the history of the USA,the nerve!You are the one acting white by all your sarcams and actings,so what's you role?I think you are a deceiver,an agent...
I repeat again:ALEX JONES AND HIS PEOPLE ARE DEVILS,SO BUN DEM AND EVERYBODY WHO RIDE WITH THEM!

THE MOST HONORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMED

^^^How dare you?THE MOST HONORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD taught(and teach) a real understanding of the devil,not a spooky Illuminati,CFR,Knight templars,Skull and Bones,Bohemian Club stuff,no he taught about the real devil...How to recognize this devil?By gaigning a knowledge of self we get the knowledge of the others.THE MOST HONORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD AS THE MOST HONORABLE MARCUS GARVEY taught us along many solutions that our best weapon against our enemy is UNITY.If we unite we can move mountains,the devil know this well.

Once again:ALEX JONES AND HIS PEOPLE ARE DEVILS,SO BUN DEM AND EVERYBODY WHO RIDE WITH THEM!Evil mean not doing right,not being civilised,the devil diet is evil,Sex in this society is evil,Sport is evil,polluting the earth is evil,The financial system is evil,every section of civilisation is corrupted by the hands of the wicked ones,the european caucasians!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back