Black Spirituality Religion : Aleister Crowley - The Wickedest Man in The World (The Founder of Modern Day Culture)

• Thread starter By: David
  • Start date
  • Replies 22
  • Views 6K
Since you do not know much about him it would be wise to learn something about him before you start showing your lack of knowlege. So, what you are saying is that All African Religions Are Satan Worship. Thank you for telling all that you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer. "There is none so ignorant as he who refuses to learn." That also could mean Research For YOUR Self.

I am sure it was mentioned before but let me try again. In traditional African society their is no concept of Satan. However, there is Set,Sutekh/or Sut.

These are cosmological references to the Southern nations and Thrones of Ta Shemu, this is to say Upper Egypt or Nubt. (Nubia).

As the Nile Delta region became dominated by the Northerners they fought the Southern kingdoms for control, demonizing Set (the seat of power in the South) and as Christianity took root, Satan was equated with the Southern nations who retained the Matriarchial system of lineage and veneration of Mami Isis Auset Iusaas etc.

Therefore, anyone who venerates Isis Auset Maatkare Makeda Kendake Nicaule or any of our Queen Mother Ancestors is considered a Satanist according to the Northern and western religious doctrines.

You can see why I wondered how this person could come up with the idea that " African Religions were satan worship." I had never heard of anything so rediculous except from lying caucassians before. I will never stop being amazed at how our minds can twist information and then tell you that you said what they thought or wanted you to have said in order to try and get an arguement started. Thank you for taking the time to explaining it to them. Of course they probably think that you are wrong also. No research is necessairy, they know without research and studying anything. Pure genius. Peace

You can see why I wondered how this person could come up with the idea that " African Religions were satan worship." I had never heard of anything so rediculous except from lying caucassians before. I will never stop being amazed at how our minds can twist information and then tell you that you said what they thought or wanted you to have said in order to try and get an arguement started. Thank you for taking the time to explaining it to them. Of course they probably think that you are wrong also. No research is necessairy, they know without research and studying anything. Pure genius. Peace

exactly!

do you have issues with reading comprehension? do you see my user name? why do you keep on insisting that i am the one who said african religions are satan worship? i said mainstream media sources says that. the term itself is elementary and really have no meaning since most people with any type of spiritual knowledge dont even believe in a satan. christians seem to be the people that focus on satan so much. and you keep talking about research insisting i havent done any when it seems obvious that i know more about crowley than you. i have already stated that crowley lived in egypt for a period of time and is most famous for his alledged communications with horus and you yourself translate that to be satan worship proving my point that anything african = satan worship to white people and apparently you

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back