Black Spirituality Religion : Aleister Crowley - The Wickedest Man in The World (The Founder of Modern Day Culture)

• Thread starter By: David
  • Start date
  • Replies 22
  • Views 6K
B

By: David

So I was reading about one of the great political thinkers of our time (Professor Carroll Quigley) and thought... well, who influenced him??? Then, I stumbled on this gem of hidden history! LOL! Aleister Crowley is the Founding Father of Modern Culture & also, one of the most darkest human beings to walk the Earth. Musically, everyone from The Beatles to Jay-Z cite him as a source of influence. Politically, he influenced the Nazi's and yes, even George W. Bush's great grandmother lol.

(WARNING! RATED R! Video Explicitly foul & satanic). Net Source too lol
(this guy is dirt)

Article on Professor Carroll Quigley - wikipedia.org/wiki/Carroll_Quigley

Some what clean article on Crowley - wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley

So I was reading about one of the great political thinkers of our time (Professor Carroll Quigley) and thought... well, who influenced him??? Then, I stumbled on this gem of hidden history! LOL! Aleister Crowley is the Founding Father of Modern Culture & also, one of the most darkest human beings to walk the Earth. Musically, everyone from The Beatles to Jay-Z cite him as a source of influence. Politically, he influenced the Nazi's and yes, even George W. Bush's great grandmother lol.

(WARNING! RATED R! Video Explicitly foul & satanic). Net Source too lol
(this guy is dirt)

Article on Professor Carroll Quigley - wikipedia.org/wiki/Carroll_Quigley

Some what clean article on Crowley - wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley

Interesting?

So let me ask you - if he's a dark human being as you called him - then what light human being have you compared him to in order to judge his character?

I've never heard of Aleister Crowley Killing anyone - have you?
I've never heard of him stealing from anyone - have you?
I cannot agree with your assessment unless I have an accurate understanding of why such a haste judgement. You don't like his religious belief? Then what are the good religious beliefs that shines which makes his theory seem to be filled with darkness? I don't judge Aleister Crowley and I've read a lot of his writings and I see a lot of our ancient science in his material.

Here is one of my favorite quotes from him which was taken from book 4 of Magick:

“The sin which is unpardonable is knowingly and wilfully to reject truth, to fear knowledge lest that knowledge pander not to thy prejudices.”

From my research Crowley was a Satanist and an Occultist who practiced many black arts. He also had wild orgies and had sex with underage people of various sexes. No vile sex act or experience was off limits to him. It was also whispered that he had an affair with Barbra Bushes' mother Pauline Pierce and that Barbra was his illegitimate daughter. I saw a picture of an older Crowley and Barbra at about the same age and they looked like the same person minus his bald head. Much information has been taken off the web about him and the Walker family connection but it is still there somewhere. A good point of reference could be The Bush - Crowley Connection or something on that order. Peace

"From my research Crowley was a Satanist and an Occultist who practiced many black arts"

most the time a mainstream source will use the term satanist/occultist all that really means is they dont conform to the mainstream religions and practice some form of ancient science or black art. black art is black peoples art. black african art is the core of the civilization but yet generates a negative emotion from people

From my research Crowley was a Satanist and an Occultist who practiced many black arts. He also had wild orgies and had sex with underage people of various sexes. No vile sex act or experience was off limits to him.
This sounds like your average everyday preacher or church priest - wild orgies and sex with under age people and no sex act or experience without limits. Yep Eddie Long and others - so should they be considered Satanist?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back