Black Spirituality Religion : Aleister Crowley - The Wickedest Man in The World (The Founder of Modern Day Culture)

• Thread starter By: David
  • Start date
  • Replies 22
  • Views 6K
Can the same parallel be drawn for the

The Harrapan civilization fell to ruin around 1500 B.C.E when it was overrun by hordes of Indo-Europeans who flooded India after plundering ancient Sumer. These barbaric invaders, who had no previous civilization of their own, later called themselves “Aryans”. The word Aryan means “noble” in Sanskrit. Its use was originally indicative of one’s class and social standing. However, the word was later perverted and given racial implications because the European conquerors who implemented the caste system made race THE only grounds for one’s class and social standing.

Hinduism, which currently ranks third as the world’s most practiced religion with over one billion adherents world-wide (Judaism only has about 15 million devotees), incorporated deities from the original Harrapan pantheon. The spiritual system practiced in ancient Harrapa was Tantra, not Hinduism.

Kālī is the feminine form of kāla ("black, dark coloured").[3] Kāla primarily means "time" but also means "black" in honor of being the first creation before light itself. Kālī means "the black one" and refers to her being the entity of "time" or "beyond time."

According to David Kinsley, Kāli is first mentioned in Hinduism as a distinct goddess around 600 CE, and these texts "usually place her on the periphery of Hindu society or on the battlefield."[6] She is often regarded as the Shakti of Shiva, and is closely associated with him in various Puranas. The Kalika Purana depicts her as the "Adi Shakti" (Fundamental Power) and "Para Prakriti" or beyond nature.

''To the Western mind which has been predisposed to Judeo-Christian values, Kali might seem to be the Indian personification of Satan. However, she is more like a responsible mother: she loves you to death, but she’ll bust your *** if you misbehave. Her complete name is Kali-Ma.''

Yes, in a sense but here is the difference. Set or Sutek was an ancient Royal who ruled the Southern kingdom. He was a Naga.

The Aryans, as you defined were Nobles, who essentially deposed the Nagas, who were the Kushan Royals of the Indus Valley. In turn they too were demonized and a patriarchal system was superimposed which suppressed the rule of the Eastern Ethiopian/Nubian/Kushan Queendom and the veneration of Kali-ma.

Peace to all. I am here to learn.

I have not read any of Crowley's material, but I am very familiar with his legacy. The question I grapple with in my head is how black people can actually venerate and defend this man. I don't get that. I understand very clearly that the likes of Crowley, Blavatsky and countless other Euro-beasts stole our African culture. What is to say that what they did with it is the right way? Remove emotion from this. I see people who have true knowledge and by all outward measure would be considered conscious, rail up against anything that is religion based. Those actions in and of itself proves that some are still wrangling with the Christian religion and philosophy given to us by the euros to control us. I get that. I truly do.

But when you run to the complete opposite end of the spectrum, isn't that in fact the same thing? What is considered satanic/devil worship is also a construct of the enemy. They tell us we are everything that is wrong. Of course we know that is not true. Just because Crowley and crew uses our information )twisted as they've made it) does not mean it is the end all be all. At the end of the day, he and the likes of him are still the same white man that enslaved our ancestors and have us wandering around aimlessly not knowing ourselves.

Look all I am trying to say is we need to maintain perspective here. Yes our true knowledge was stolen from the white man and hidden in the occult/satanism/devil worship. Knowing where it is is half the battle. Now is there any way we can pull out the information that was organic to us and utilize that without holding Crowley and crew as gods? Of course we can. And that is really a line of discussion I have not heard from black occultists.

Myself personally, I can separate fact from fiction. I know where our mysteries lies. Yes, it's been hijacked and placed in their books. I will not throw the baby out with the bathwater. But, BUT...I refuse to proclaim greatness from a lying, stealing, homosexual, rapist european.. I don't care what anyone says, if you don't think that having sex with children is wrong, then you need to do a self check. I don't care how conscious one may proclaim to be, you can "feel" what is right or wrong. And I can almost guarantee that this is not something our ancestors were into.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back